Body: 4/5 petite, fit, spinner body looked 18-20, Acup
Height: 164cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5 customer service top notch but mediocre massage
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  488RMB 60min
Repeat: maybe but not as curious about HE massage anymore and I've had better

I originally found a different massage spot that I thought would have a high probability of massage with extras(online search said 24 hrs) but they were closed when I got there so I went to a different place that I've been before for a regular oil massage.  When I was here before, I saw that they had a 488 RMB massage for 60min called a "palace massage"(google translate) but opted for a standard oil massage.  This time I was curious about this "palace massage".  Last time I went here, the receiptionist pointed me to a menu and asked which one I wanted.  This time, she didn't ask and just took me to a room.  In walks a cute girl with a short, tight dress that looked more like clubbing attire than massage service attire.  She confirms if I want the "palace massage" this time(I guess she had a feeling or this is their specialty).  She gestures to me to take everything off and gives me disposable underwear to wear while standing in the room with me so I just stripped in front of her and lay face down on the unusually large table.  She turns on the TV and a/c and starts.

She starts with a decent massage with me face down and then starts to tease my butt and groin area a little.  After a while she starts purring and moaning while scratching my body with her nails.  I prefer a firm massage so this technique is not MCOT but it kinda feels nice so I go with it.  After a while I can tell she is more focused on watching the tv than giving me a massage but whenever I move my head or make sound effects, her focus is back on me.  She then takes her bra and dress down and starts to give body to body with her boobs and she also rips the dispoable underwear a little and massage the jewels.

On the flip she takes off my underwear and puts my hands on her bare thighs while she is grabbing LB and ask if I want oil.  I say yes and she starts to massage LB as I roam her body with hands.  I didn't ask if she would get fully naked but her tits and legs were pretty sexy if you're into petite spinners.  Her face isn't MCOT but her body looks super young and fit.  I move my hands to her tits and soon erupted as she grabbed my hand and gestured me to grab her tits harder.  That was pretty hot and made me immediately shoot my load.  Afterward she cleans me up with tissues and ask if I want to shower.  I tell her no since I'm on my way home to shower after this and head out soon after.

I would recommend if you're not too far and don't have options but I feel like there are better options closer to the central part of the city.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
esperi   10-11-2023 23:54  Acceptance  +1   
Axel$   24-9-2023 17:55  Karma  +3   Excellent
cloudnin9   24-9-2023 16:38  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   24-9-2023 08:27  Karma  +4   
zebra   23-9-2023 20:33  Karma  +6