Registered 15-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2023 00:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Tokyo][Shinjuku] - DANSHAKU - Erika

Date & Time of Session: September 2023
Name: Erika
Link: https://www.c-baron.com/pc/profile.php?id=erika2
Nationality & Language: Japanese, she spoke a little English but we largely communicated via translator
Face:  9/10
Body:9/10
Height:  169 cm
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Price & Session Length:  90k JPY total for 120 minutes.
Repeat: yes
I spent four days in Tokyo, Japan. Two days were spent in Shinjuku and two days in Shimbashi. I experienced delivery, striptease, and bubble bath in Japan, which I will talk about later.
I asked a friend to make a reservation for this Baron bubble bath, and the total cost was 90,000 yen.
Unfortunately, this bubble bath does not provide pick-up and drop-off. I took a taxi from the subway under Sensoji Temple. I gave the taxi ticket to the old man who opened the door at the door, and he paid the taxi fare for me.
The old man called me to the lounge to wait. Since the girl for service had been designated on the website in advance, I didn't need to designate on site. While waiting, he collected my payment.
After waiting for about ten minutes, the girl came downstairs. She is 169cm tall, just like the one on the website, with a very good figure and beautiful appearance. The girl took my arm and took me to a room.
The room is not very big. It has a bed, a bathtub, an air mattress, and a small stool commonly seen in movies.
The girl asked me to sit on the bed and helped me take off my clothes one by one, fold them up and put them in a clean towel. Then immediately help me with bbbj, which is called Jiji in Japanese and is only available in high-end bubble baths. You don’t have to wash it off, she’ll give you a condomless blowjob first.
Then, she asked you to lie on the bed and continue to help me bbbj. After a while, she used her mouth to put on a condom for me, and then she sat on her, rising and falling, from slow to fast, and then used the doggy style, then changed from the rear to the back. to missionary pose, ending the first launch.
Next I rested on the bed while she filled the bathtub with water. At the same time, she asked me to sit on the H-shaped stool. She put foam on her breasts and used her breasts to scrub me back and forth. At the same time, I didn't forget to clean my dick with my hands. It was a very wonderful feeling.
After everything was washed, while I was still sitting on the stool, she leaned over and continued BBBJ. Next, I was asked to sit in the bathtub, and she sat opposite me, hugged my legs with both hands, and then started a new round of BBBJ. After that, I rested in the bathtub while she arranged the inflatable mattress by herself, preheated it with hot water, and then quickly applied lubricant with her hands.
Then I lay on the inflatable mattress, and with her whole body covered in lubricant, she slid up and down my body. I could clearly feel her breasts moving around my body. Her warm lips sucked me all over.
Next, I turned to the front. After I was about to leave, I continued to perform a wonderful condomless blowjob on my cock that was full of lubricant.
After cleaning, we moved on to bed. She licked me all over and continued on my dick, giving me a condomless blowjob. Then we tried various positions and had another fun and exciting launch.
Afterward we were lying on the bed, chatting through a translator, and she asked me if there was anything else she could do for me. I said I liked oral sex and she took my dick in her mouth and gave it to me until the time was up.
Hugs and kisses again, I'm sent downstairs and bowed. A very good experience, I will come back to her next time.

[ Last edited by  qdtenderman at 23-9-2023 00:24 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
tyreviem   26-9-2023 10:14  Karma  +2   
lgjlgjlgj   24-9-2023 17:29  Karma  +2   
Jjaa123   23-9-2023 20:54  Karma  +3   
FF2288   23-9-2023 16:04  Karma  +3   
mgkckr   23-9-2023 15:07  Karma  +2   
TedKoppel   23-9-2023 14:23  Karma  +2   
BrownNuts   23-9-2023 13:25  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   23-9-2023 09:53  Karma  +10   
momozzz   23-9-2023 09:15  Karma  +6   Loojs amazing thanks for sharing
Skepti10   23-9-2023 07:29  Karma  +8   
sexyloser   23-9-2023 02:57  Karma  +3   
mgkckr
Lustful Lord

UID 294208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 527
Posts 28
Karma 524
Acceptance 68
Reading Access 40
Registered 16-7-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2023 15:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 qdtenderman's post

Great to hear you had a good time, esp. the bit about bbbj without cleaning sounds so hot. I've been to a bunch of shops in JP before and only a few more delivery places has that as an option. I didn't even know that was a thing in soaps.

I was taking a look through their website, and I'm curious how come she was 90k? It seems the standard rate is 30k if I'm reading the website right. Was she a higher tier or did you really have to pay that much extra as a foreigner tax?
qdtenderman
Musky Member

UID 290520
Digest Posts 0
Credits 138
Posts 9
Karma 138
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-9-2023 10:57  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 mgkckr's post

The standard rate of 30k is just the venue usage fee paid to the store, and the other 60k is equivalent to the service provided to the girl.