Face:  3/5
Body: 3/5 – slim, A cups
Height & Weight:  5 ft 1 in; around 90lbs
Skill: 3/5
GFE: 4/5 – Engaging conversations
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  500k VND for 60 minutes + FS = ~$100
Repeat: No but will go here again for different girls

Went here on my second to last day in Vietnam. Heard about this spot from a friend so decided to visit before heading out. Got dropped off by my taxi at the front and was immediately greeted by 15 girls sitting in the front on the white stairs, all dressed in white.

Once inside, the hostess let me know that they were having a busy night so the only option was the 60 min. I paid her 500k fee and she showed me and a few other clients who were waiting in the lobby the lineup. We each took a turn to choose who we wanted and I chose Lin. Since the best looking girls were already taken, she was the cutest one left, pale skin, skinny, and slightly round face.

After the selection, we all went up the stairs to the waiting room (elevators were taking too long because of how busy it was). Her English was basic but we got by through Google translate. From our conversation, she was really new (2 weeks into the job) and said she was 21. After about 15 mins of waiting in the second room, we were called up to head into the suite.

Once inside, she told me to take my clothes off for the bath. She asked if I wanted the FS and told me the price was 2 mil VND. I confirmed then she told me to get into the bath as she got into her underwear. She started washing me and then after about 10 mins, she started stripping again and got into the bath with me and thoroughly washed my body, even shampooing my hair. Throughout this whole time, she kept moving my hand to caress and touch her smooth body. Not much curves or ass but body was clean & shaved. A/B cup

After the bath, she told me to wait on the bed a bit as she went to the restroom where I assumed she went to freshen up a bit.

After she came back, she began to massage me while still being fully nude. I could tell she was fairly new at this since the massage wasn’t that great with moments when it seemed like she didn’t know what she was doing. After another 10 mins, she told me to flip around to massage my front side and tease me a little.

After another 5-10 mins, she gave me this mischievous smile then started kissing and licking my body then performed a BBBJ for a bit before I stopped her to do a CBJ. BJ was decent but we moved to other foreplay on both her and me.

Finally, she climbed on top and inserted slowly. FS was not bad with standard positions. Pussy was so tight. Finished with mish. After we finished we talked a bit more and then we rinsed off again in the bath and then went our ways after I paid and tipped her.

Definitely want to go back.

[ Last edited by  ddee11165 at 22-9-2023 07:59 ]

Recent Ratings
p13579   20-10-2023 01:43  Acceptance  +1   
JSH0073R   29-9-2023 09:34  Karma  +2   
BrownNuts   23-9-2023 14:03  Karma  +4   google maps link please, I can't find it when I look for it
actavis   22-9-2023 13:49  Karma  +3   looking forward to visiting this spot when i visit in the future. glad to know they do FS, thanks
niceguyer   22-9-2023 10:27  Karma  +1   Good recon I'll be heading there in a few months
JackTheBat   22-9-2023 08:13  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   22-9-2023 07:57  Karma  +4