Registered 13-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2023 21:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K2/Mia Julia (new!)

Date & Time of Session:  September 2023 - Sunday afternoon
Name:  Julia (the young one)
Link: TG @kmiaspa
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin (some English)
Face:  5/5 - Supercute
Body: 4.5/5 - Young and firm fit body, the best that you can get in these places
Height:  165
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1400 @ 90min + Tip
Repeat: Yes

Short time lurker, I've tried mostly sauna places in HK island and didn't feel like sharing reviews as they were mostly "safe" hits and to be honest not especially outstanding. Maybe I just have high standards or my type is very specific.

I have access to the KMIA channel showing daily the girls available and I found some new faces (at least for me). Got intrigued with Julia and Ivy. Need to say first that Julia is not the Julia that used to be visiting months ago at K2. I had some memory of another Julia and was afraid they just retouched her old pics, so asked the TG contact for confirmation and told me she's a new one and much younger (and better) than the previous Julia.

Comforted and intrigued I booked 60mins session and went there shortly after. Booking was very simple on TG. She opened up and was wearing a short beige skirt and tight black shirt, was looking stunning already. My personal preference is of light "butt" play so I mentioned it to the mamasan before showing up hoping that she would pass the message to Julia - and she did.

P1 after few minutes of her sensual and soft touch (I don't like too hard massages) I asked her to change to 90minutes instead. She then started to be even more careful with every touch and very pleasant. She was moving around on the sides of my body while sitting on her knees open and that was hot already. She then stood in front of me and started using some oil, I tried to rub softly her legs up but she moved slightly just to kindly pass the message that she wasn't fancying that too much. So I just let her do her thing.

P2 she sat behind me and started the most sensual and careful intimate massage I've ever tried. Despite her age she's very expert at teasing and knows what to touch and how to do it. I'd suggest her especially to the bros who enjoy some sort of butt interaction because she's really good at it. Kept going from my back sliding all the way down and from my sides down under. Literal heaven. Keeping in mind what a hottie she is made everything better. P2 with her lasted so long but she was very good to make me slow down if I was getting too close to the shot.

She then asked me to turn and I tried my best (while not to be pushy) to turn have her go for 69 but wasn't really buying. Too bad because she had the softest skin and body I've found in one of these spas.  Then proceeded to put the bag and did a very good job blowing and finished off with hands.

Besides not allowing much direct contact or grinding still one of the best experiences - curious to try Ivy now that seems of a similar age range. She was very welcoming and cute - just not too warm PSE style.

I haven't seen her around much so I guess she's a rare catch. Go enjoy it guys!

Recent Ratings
chunkibutt   10-10-2023 16:51  Karma  +3   Interesting as we have x1 positive newbie and x2 would not return reviews in the sauna section on new Julia
dienw   23-9-2023 02:21  Karma  +3   Thanks
HKGPeter   22-9-2023 11:22  Karma  +3   Thank you.
dadumdum   22-9-2023 11:22  Karma  +4   
zebra   22-9-2023 10:42  Karma  +6   
tomdwaninny   21-9-2023 22:45  Karma  +3   great report. who doesn't like a light butt rub!