Face: 4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 60min, 3000 baht
Repeat: No

I got back from a day of roaming around BKK, and was bored sitting around my hotel, so I went to see who was available on short notice at Doki Doki. None of my usuals were there so I decided to try BB out.

Upon meeting her at the shop, I'd have to say, she's one of the more attractive girls I've seen in soapies. Great face/smile, solid body, and amazing tits. The only things I'd maybe dock points on are a slight belly (but very minor and not something that bothered me). She also has braces which I find cute on her. Her English is also really good, and I wouldn't be surprised if you told me she was fluent. Unfortunately, that's where most of the positives stop.

We go through the usual motions of getting cleaned on the mat, and body sliding, etc. Then she applies nuru, and you can tell she's not very skilled at it. Nuru wasn't applied very evenly which made for non-slippery slides, and she didn't do a lot of the more sensual moves that a pro would do. It wasn't bad per se, but not great by any means. She does put in a good effort though. On the flip, she teased lb briefly before washing off the nuru then doing a very quick bbbj with water in her mouth. Personally not a fan of that, since the water makes it kind of frictiony and dry feeling. That was followed by capping and cbj for about 15s. I really wish she did bbbj or even did cbj longer as I was barely hard. She then mounts for RCG, before her asking me to doggy her. Not being able to see the front of her really was a turnoff since she's quite hot. I end up finishing in that position, then she cleaned up.

Throughout the session, we're chatting quite a bit and the conversation felt really weird. I'm not sure how to exactly describe it, but the way she responded was kind of nonchalant, as if she didn't care, but then she'd follow up with asking more things, so clearly she was listening and wanting to keep the convo going. However, some of the stuff she'd say seemed a little fake (granted, that just might be how her natural tone of voice comes across). It felt more like talking to a tom-boy friend with slightly valley girl tendencies, than getting a GFE.

All in all, it was a very unmemorable session. If she got better with her technique, I think she could potentially be great. But as is, not someone I'd see again.

Recent Ratings
NP392999   22-9-2023 06:18  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   21-9-2023 07:56  Karma  +4   
FF2288   20-9-2023 19:09  Karma  +3   
OneBigChief   19-9-2023 22:33  Karma  +2