Status Offline
Post at 16-9-2023 14:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Aya Massage Round 2 - Rose and Sprite

Place: Aya Massage
Date: Late August
Web: https://ayamassagebangkok.com/
Girls: Rose & Sprite
Nationality & Language: Thai, both with good English.
Ages: Both 30ish
Face: Rose 4/5; Sprite 2.5/5   
Body: Rose 4/5, Sprite 3/5
Service: Both 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: THB7,500 90 minutes
Repeat: Yes, but great place but want to try some of the other girls

Just catching up on a few posts from BKK late August.

Having tried this place the day before for a threesome with Nook and Tubtim, decided I would go back and try some different girls.

This time I picked Rose, who is pretty and incredibly slim with a nice full back tattoo.  Very small A's so no surgical enhancements there.  Sprite had a pretty face but was a bit more meaty, so I thought it would make an interesting contrast between the two.

Once we got up to the room and they undressed I was a bit disappointed with Sprite.  She was quite a bit heftier than she appeared downstairs and had clearly taken the inspiration for her tattoos from playing GTA V, with massive tats over her stomach, back and shoulders.

What Sprite lacked for in looks she made up for in the BBBJ department, as once we got on to the bed she started working her magic with her mouth and spent a lot of time on the tip and was basically edging me while Rose was rubbing her body over my chest and kissing me etc.  

Made them swap positions and did enjoy Sprite's tits.  They are large (D or E) and natural, with really big areola.  Rose was not as skilled in the BBBJ department and was more of a fast and hard sucker, but with Sprite's breasts in my mouth and Rose's hot body it did not take me long to blow my load, which Rose took in the mouth without any complaints, which was nice.

A quick wash down in the jacuzzi and then back onto the bed for round 2.  Sprite started blowing me again and once I was hard put on the dom and she started riding me cowgirl.  Switched positions a few times and then switched doms and moved onto Rose.  I really prefer fucking the more petite girls and Rose was better at fucking than with her BBBJ skills (although she was trying to DFK me when her breath still smelled like my jizz), so finished up with her in missionary.  Spent the rest of the session getting a massage and cleaned up before heading back out into the heat.

All in all a good punt.  Of the places I tried in BKK Aya had the girls who the most enthusiastic service, even if the rooms are a little run down compared to some of the other places.

Recent Ratings
roninaaa   2-11-2023 16:40  Acceptance  +1   
Antonboosh   9-10-2023 02:51  Acceptance  +1   
obe   26-9-2023 14:58  Karma  +10   
Kaitechee   18-9-2023 00:57  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   17-9-2023 16:02  Karma  +5   Sounds like must-go-to place thanks for the recommendation.
Laszlo   16-9-2023 19:27  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   16-9-2023 19:04  Karma  +10   
OneBigChief   16-9-2023 16:44  Karma  +2   
achyl
Musky Member

UID 296802
Digest Posts 0
Credits 165
Posts 20
Karma 163
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-9-2023
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 26-9-2023 12:01  Profile P.M. 
Rooms run down? Aya is quite upscale in the room department in my opinion. Nice decoration like Daisy Dream which has the same owner I believe.

I used to go to Daisy Dream, but I think the girls in Aya are more my style, less surgery, more natural girls, mostly Issan style.

Rose is my favorite there. Cute slim with a awesome body, small tits, cute face, and eager to please.
achyl
Musky Member

UID 296802
Digest Posts 0
Credits 165
Posts 20
Karma 163
Acceptance 43
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-9-2023
Location Bangkok
Status Offline
Post at 1-11-2023 09:45  Profile P.M. 
I went to Aya again in teh late afternoon and the place was packed, maybe 20 girls.
A guy had just entered before me, so I sat and had all the girls in front of me in row, I rarely saw so many pretty girls in a oily.

I made eye contact with Rose and she recognized me and smiled at me, I could not resist and take her again.
Each their taste, I like small Isaan style girls with long slim legs and a round ass. She's got small but nicely shaped boobs too and her face is so cute.
YMMV but it was the 4th time with her and again really enjoyable.

I paid 2000 for 40 min + a beer.
I always come for a short time, I always tip her (this time even more than usual, 500), so maybe she's giving me more than usual, but I feel she just loves sex.
She doesn't look like it but her blowjob skills are very advanced, she starts slow but eventually deep throats. She's trained well as she doesn't have any gag reflex though you can really feel her throat.
She blew me for 20 minutes maybe, I was ready to cum. We switched to sex, her pussy is so tight, missionary for a few minutes than doggystyle and I soon came. Always a great way to start the evening.