Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-9-2023
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 15-9-2023 11:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] - Hazel

Hey! Long time lurker here.. finally decided to make an account and contribute back to the community which has helped me a lot over the past years. Just left HK after being there for about 3 months. Ive made it a personal mission to post a review of almost every girl ive had the experience of encountering during my time here.

Date & Time of Session: Early August
Name: Hazel
Nationality & Language: HK / English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 2600 HKD / 90 mins
Repeat: Yes

It was my last week in HK and I had already booked up most days with some of my fave regulars and had an open day where I was open to trying a new girl. I've been a regular at MassageQ so called them up after work and after some discussion they recommended Hazel who I had never tried before but came highly recommended. Booked her for a 90min nuru session at my usual hotel and patiently waited for her to arrive.

She was well dressed upon arrival, wearing a cute dress and mask. I thought it was funny that she had sneakers on (busy day for her im guessing). Her english is excellent so conversation was a breeze. Little bit of LFK, undressed and i pushed her towards the shower as I love to warm up in there. Her body is solid, slim and toned, slightly leggy for a girl about 5'3. Shower play was excellent, and then we moved to the bed for the massage. Massage was OK, im a big guy so light pressure doesn't really do much for me - really need some force. Moving on, DFK was on point, and as I made my way down I couldn't help but lick every inch of her. Her natural scent was intoxicating, after a bit of DATY, she returned the favour with a solid BJ and ball play. Dome went on and we moved into some of the standard mish/dog/cg . One of my fave parts was throwing a finger or two in her mouth to suck off while fucking her - it was straight up sending shivers down my spine. All positions were fantastic but her ass is definitely a highlight for me , moved into prone and I couldn't last any longer so busted shortly after. We talked for a bit before cleanup and shower and then I sent her on her way.

Overall the session with Hazel was great and would've loved to repeat after finding out her quirks and what we both enjoy together. Alas, maybe when I come back to HK next year.

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   16-9-2023 22:00  Karma  +3   Great, can you send MassageQ contact?
Phaychay   15-9-2023 20:42  Karma  +4   
Tororosso   15-9-2023 17:52  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   15-9-2023 14:51  Karma  +4   
squallrinoa   15-9-2023 13:18  Karma  +3   Whats massageQ? Spa or site?
Hobbier   15-9-2023 11:57  Karma  +2   Have a good trip!
HK_Legend   15-9-2023 11:45  Karma  +8   
hotjac   15-9-2023 11:39  Karma  +3