Body:  5/5 slim
Height:  155cm
Skill:  5/5
Service:  5/5
GFE:  5/5
PSE:  5/5
Price & Session Length:  4000, 3 hours
Repeat:  yes

I saw her post and immediately inquired about her details. She sent pics without hesitation and I quickly made a down payment. I did not read the details carefully and paid less than required. We agreed on a place and time, 1 day before our schedule I informed her that I might need to reschedule due to work related matters. Luckily I didn’t have to reschedule, unfortunately she already had a replacement booking. She gave another schedule and I was available on that date. Sadly she cancelled on me due weather concerns and we chose another date. Regrettably, she had to cancel again to do illness. Finally, we agreed on a date and time and neither of us had to postpone.

Thursday, August 31, 2023, 4pm. I arrived 10 minutes early, sad to say she was 30 minutes late. She did not anticipate the traffic. She arrived at the door and rang the bell, I did not hear but she sent a message saying she’s at the door. I opened the door and I was pleasantly surprised to see that she looked exactly like her photos, no filters as usual. We begin the usual chitchat as she began to undress, I also began to undress. She asked if I wanted to shower together and I replied “OK”. We hopped in the tub and realized there was no hot water. She presented herself to me to begin touching her but I hesitated and waited for her to touch me first which did not happen. We washed ourselves separately but together, which is my fault. I needed to make a move but did not.

After drying off, we both ended up on the bed. This time neither of us kept our hands to ourselves. She began with a BBBJ, which was pretty good. She slid on the CD and climb on top. She was on top of me for what seem like a really long time. In my mind I was thinking why isn’t she getting tired? When is she going to ask to take a break? Eventually I asked to to turn around for reverse CG. She kept at it and didn’t ask to stop or change positions. Until it was my time to take control. Without pulling out, I put her in doggy, then she was on her side then on her back and back to doggy. From there it was all the variations of doggy I can possibly think of. Beginner doggy, Intermediate, Advance, Professional doggy. I stood up as she remained on the bed, I stood her up with her hands on the bed, I grabbed both arms and held them behind her back. We moved to the opposite side of the room and she leaned on the wall as I remained behind her. I sat on the bed and she began bouncing up and down on top of me. Finally she asked for a breather as her legs were tired. Instead of stopping, I pulled out and led her to a built in table. I sat her facing me and began kissing her neck, ears and anything my lips could touch as I was pushing in and out of her. It was time to finish, I stood her up again and got behind her for standing doggy. I finished in her mouth as I stood over her.

We washed up and talked for a while. We started again with BBBJ, WOT, Doggy, CIM to finish. 2nd round was shorter in duration because she arrived late and I had to be somewhere at 7pm so we left the venue at 6:30.

Recent Ratings
big_rad2k   27-9-2023 20:48  Acceptance  +1   Amazing review! Do you have a link you could share? I can't find her post
JSH0073R   16-9-2023 21:40  Karma  +3   
boscitc   16-9-2023 17:07  Karma  +4   Down payment—never.
jca27   16-9-2023 17:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Yulbrynner007   16-9-2023 03:13  Acceptance  +1   
adrenal   10-9-2023 18:21  Karma  +5   thank you
jezzzz   10-9-2023 03:41  Karma  +4   where'd you find her post brother?
micgao   9-9-2023 06:59  Acceptance  +1   
1stscholor   9-9-2023 01:21  Acceptance  +1   Do you have pics or links
Rayguy   8-9-2023 18:00  Karma  +5   Is that 4000 pesos?
Jjaa123   8-9-2023 17:54  Karma  +3   
besco203   8-9-2023 14:41  Karma  +2   
Puto
Nookie Newbie

UID 90481
Digest Posts 0
Credits 92
Posts 14
Karma 92
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-5-2012