Link: https://www.thaifriendly.com/Nouth0110
Nationality & Language: Thai, basic english
Face: 3.5/5 a little photo shop on the face as usual with skin tone lightened
Body: 3.5/5 very short maybe 4 10 with small naturals A/B
Skill: 3/5 very short on bbbj and cg
Service: 2/5 RBF throughout session
Price & Session Length: 3000 but countered 2500 and she accepted
Repeat: No

Felt lazy today and just wanted someone to come to me so msg a few folks i found on TF. Some wanted mult days othesr 3k and i counted with 2.5 and Natty was first to respond back and she mentioned kissing okay so sure why not. Gave me ETA of 25 mins, 40 mins passed so figure she was just playing with me and wont show up but then she finally did call saying she's here.

Back in my room, took our individual showers. She turns off all but one of my lights, all the ladies seem to do this We got on the bed and she starts some BBBJ then her pussy is within reach so i start to rub then finger her. Maybe she ddint like that cause soon she puts on the cover and gets on top. Not too long she comes down then rolls us over so we're in mish. After a few mins i go in for kisses and she just turns her head. Go in again and same thing so guess kissing isnt on the menu. Then to doggie and a few mins in she ask you can't finish? What a mood kill lol Throughout she still hasn't smiled which would be nice to see hah. Eyes pretty much closed entire time with some light moans. Back to mish then Off to shower she goes as I clean myself up.

Fully clothed now she's kind of just standing around after being paid, maybe wants me to ask her to go eat. She did ask me earlier if i ate dinner yet. Maybe if she was friendly or just smiled a bit I would have. Now asks me what i'm gonna do now just said no plans and kind of lead her to the door. I wouldnt recommend, unless you like that cold mean RBF lol. She is tiny if thats what you're looking for.

Pics from TF looks like her with some photoshop on the face and lighten skin tone

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ScrubL   13-9-2023 06:37  Acceptance  +1   
obe   8-9-2023 09:52  Karma  +10   Thanks
JackTheBat   8-9-2023 07:37  Karma  +10   What Laszlo said.
lorenzo37   8-9-2023 04:08  Acceptance  +1   
shaykh   8-9-2023 01:44  Karma  +4   
besco203   8-9-2023 01:35  Acceptance  +2   
Laszlo   8-9-2023 00:44  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report. Better luck next time