Reading Access 40
Registered 11-12-2019
Status Offline
Post at 5-9-2023 23:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Correct Spa - Wing Wing

Date & Time of Session:  August Weeknight
Name:  Wing Wing
Nationality & Language: Chinese / Mandarin (No Canto/Eng)
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5 Natural C/D
Height:  170-175cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  2000 / 45mins, BBBJ, FS
Repeat: Possibly

Messaged the agent to see who is  available after work. Gave me a few choices. Picked Wing Wing, Advertised as 175cm, 34E, 25 Y/O.

Got to the place in Wan Chai, its like a commercial building.  Went up, rang the door bell. Took her a few mins to open the door for me. Finally opens the door. Showed me the room, it was decent decor. Doesn't seem like her in the pics.. Tall, short Hair, Natural C or D, saggy a  bit, not skinny like the pics.bit of meat but not chubby or fat. Face is cute.

I showed alone, and she undressed herself.. i got out dried myself , she took my towel and hung it up for me.  I laid down on the bed, got complimented how big LB was. She offered BBBJ for 500,  heat of the moment agreed. so total was 2k.

Started off with usual nipple sucking and i kept grabbing a handful of titties when i can. few mins of that foreplay, she went down and gave me a BBBJ.  Felt nice, good suction and rhythm. at times,  wanted to
  but had to control myself and slow her down.  

after a few mins, she capped me and rode me CG. sitting straight up, bouncing up and down, occasional grinding. after a few mins, she asked if i wanted to go to the mirror, i said sure why not. she got up went to the mirror and we did standing doggy. Although I can really see the mirror because she is quite tall. The back view was soso, as she is not fit. but we went doggy for a  bit,she is moaning the whole time. I wanted to go back on the bed, but felt like i was about to cum so i just pumped harder and faster till i

slowly pulled out, and she helped take of the dom with tissue carefully I hopped in the shower, cleaned myself, shower area was quite small.room for one. after i got out, she handed me the used tower and i tried myself. she hopped in the shower to clean herself. I got dressed.  she came out, had the towel wrapped around her. bit of chit chat. Paid her the 2000 and she said 'thank you boss' in mandarin.

showed me the door, and i left. total time probably about 30 mins or so.

Recent Ratings
hkfooey   11-9-2023 09:13  Karma  +5   Shame, she was on my list. This agent has a tendency to modify photos heavily
Kride   6-9-2023 18:37  Acceptance  +1   What is the name of her agent?