Karma 72
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-3-2022
Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2023 23:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK][Jordan] Very Very good prostate massage

*WARING no FS, no here for the body or face and involves butt stuff on you.
This is to save you time if you do not like this, but I recommend to keep an open mind and read on

Date & Time of Session:  Late July at around 7PM
Name:  Didnt ask
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A51512-Jor ... %99sCareCentre.html

Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Cantonese & Mandarin
Face: 1/5 (This is not the reason you go)
Body: 1/5 (This is not the reason you go)
Height: 160
Skill & Service:5/5
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length:  600/60 mins
Repeat: Yes, wet a couple of times already, she is very good with sore muscles

The place looks like an actual residence with a nice roomy bathroom, a full living room and 2 rooms. (I sound like im selling a house LOL). It it a very professional environment. It looks like those traditional Chinese medicine shops.

This is the place you go to to keep "healthy" and it is not for the feint of heart

Started off by taking a shower. She asked me to lie face down to start the back massage for 10 mins. she has very strong hands so you may need to ask her to ease up if you are sensitive like me. She informed me that I have many "knots" on my muscles and stood on my back. I dont think this is for the faint of heart. She cracks part of my back that I never realized could be cracked. After stepping on me for 10 mins, she asked me to flip around.

She started massaging the legs and stomach (another 10 mins) then proceeded to ask me to open my legs and started massaging my inner thigh (5 mins) and off she goes to get a tube like contraption with a small hose. I almost shat myself as it looked like the hose for catheters. I was asking if it was painful ans she laughed it off. She put the plastic cone, around 8-9 inches around my cock and started pumping some sort of Chinese herbal liquid. It was nice and warm and in no way painful, it was giving my cock a dip in a hot tub (this goes on for around 5 mins)

After she wipes you off, she starts massaging your crotch are, no teasing nothing, very professional.
She rubs some veins beside your balls and in Chinese they call it "catch the dragon vein" its a weird tingly feeling this apparently help circulation to your crotch area. After this she asks you if you need a prostate checkup. I said yes, so she puts on a finger condom and sticks her finger in your bum. I have tried prostate toys before and this is a completely different experience. She put her lubed up finger in you bum and very skilfully pokes and prods at your prostate, she finds after 2 pokes and the way she massages it almost made me cum right then and there. I was like a little boy saying "stop stop i think im coming". She obliges and gives a soft chuckle (non-insulting), I catched my breath and told her I heard about people coming from prostate massages alone, but never really believed it (pardon my ignorance). After cleaning pre-cum by dabbing some tissues on the tip of my cock she started stroking it, considering the built up pressure and excitement I released very quickly. It felt like I was completely drained and it felt really good. The reason im saying that this place keeps you healthy after i visit this place, i seem to be more energetic. Right after I get home im still feeling it (horny).

I would say that this service may not be everyones cup of tea, but I would implore you to try this at least once in your life.

Recent Ratings
Gampster   5-9-2023 18:16  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   5-9-2023 11:19  Karma  +4   Original — and hilarious. More reports, please.
hclarkson1999   3-9-2023 08:47  Acceptance  +1   
Phaychay   2-9-2023 22:58  Karma  +4   
Mandoggy   2-9-2023 21:32  Karma  +3   
dedupe   2-9-2023 20:41  Karma  +4   sweet
momozzz   2-9-2023 12:47  Karma  +4   sounds like a place I would try. Able to speak English there or not at all?
d7zer0   2-9-2023 05:38  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   2-9-2023 05:03  Karma  +10   
zebra   2-9-2023 01:55  Karma  +6   Outstanding
JackTheBat   2-9-2023 01:00  Karma  +10   "catch the dragon vein"...sounds like fun.
gaoxing   2-9-2023 00:49  Karma  +5   Great report
David.youngson   2-9-2023 00:30  Karma  +4   Beautiful experience
w0617071
Nookie Newbie

UID 295850
Digest Posts 0
Credits 75
Posts 21
Karma 74
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2023 00:37  Profile P.M. 
I'm very happy to see this report. I'm interested in trying it, but I don't know if the girls will be stationed there for a long time.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   2-9-2023 05:05  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2023 00:40  Profile P.M. 
I have had quite a few prostate massages from different girls and of course did have my share of quite intense orgasms!

One of the best prostate massages I had was from a middle aged provider at (now gone?) Lily spa. While not very attractive herself, she sure made me relax with her skill. I was lying on my back, my legs up her shoulders, while she was fucking my butt with her fingers. I think it lasted for about 30 minutes, it was so good, sensual, deep and pleasurable I just didn't want it to stop.

Wish spa girls were quite good at it as well - Momoco, Joey and Molly have all had their fingers deep inside my anus, and they all fucked my anus real well, however Joey was the best of these three girls. She had me lying on my stomach, her fingers deep inside me, fucking my ass intensely until I released a massive load.

I did bring a dildo with me a couple of times, also a prostate massager, and she would use these toys really skillfully on me, going in deep and fucking me mercilessly with them to my complete satisfaction.

[ Last edited by  David.youngson at 2-9-2023 00:47 ]

Recent Ratings
zebra   2-9-2023 01:56  Karma  +6   
g_eorge_192002   2-9-2023 01:13  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the additional provider names, will try them out when available.
David.youngson
Lustful Lord

UID 207731
Digest Posts 0
Credits 569
Posts 117
Karma 560
Acceptance 175
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-7-2017
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2023 00:45  Profile P.M. 
To add - I had a nice session with a beautiful Thai girl Lisa at Lucky spa in CWB, where we would simultaneously fuck each other's anuses with our fingers, going in real deep inside. She had a really smooth entrance, and with some lube my finger would go in so deep I would never imagined my finger would ever be in a girl's ass! She would fuck me real deep too, highly pleasurable, at the same time as I was fucking her ass, and it went on for quite some time as we both enjoyed it immensely!

Recent Ratings
zebra   2-9-2023 01:56  Karma  +6   
g_eorge_192002
Nookie Newbie

UID 281509
Digest Posts 0
Credits 72
Posts 2
Karma 72
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 29-3-2022
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2023 16:57  Profile P.M. 
@momozzz- I asked her if she has experience with non-Chinese speakers when i was there (My Chinese is not local-local but i get by), and she said she had, and they communicated via translation app and some sign language.
I think its 0 English for her, I sent the booking request in Chinese.

Recent Ratings
momozzz   2-9-2023 18:22  Karma  +2   noted with thanks :)