Status Offline
Post at 1-9-2023 17:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Aya Massage Round 1 - Nook and Tubtim

Place: Aya Massage
Date: Late August
Web: https://ayamassagebangkok.com/
Girls: Nook & Tubtim
Nationality & Language: Thai, both with good English.
Ages: Nook mid 20s; Tubtim early 30s
Face: Nook 5/5; Tubtim 4/5   
Body: Nook 5/5, Tubtim 2/5
Service: Both 5/5
Price & Session Length: THB7,500 90 minutes
Repeat: Yes, but there are too many other girls to try

First time in Bangkok as a solo traveler so I wanted to check out the scene here.  After some online searching I discovered that there are "soapy massage" joints that offer threesomes, so I decided to check out Aya massage straight after hitting the hotel.

Went in around 5pm, and was asked by the mamasan to sit down on a seat running along the wall.  She pulled out an iPad with the menu and prices and I went for 2 girls, 90 minutes in a jacuzzi room, 4 shots.  She then called the girls out for a line up (about 15-20 girls) and I immediately had my eyes on Nook - a pretty face with an athletic body and decent rack (which turned out to be natural).  I could not decide on the second girl, but the mamasan kept suggesting Tubtim as giving good service, and while she was a little old for my usual tastes I decided to give her a try.

Went up to the room with the girls, and as I have learned is standard practice they then leave and go get a basket with their mouthwash, body wash, massage oils, lubes and condoms before coming back.

Once back, Nook undressed me and led me to the jacuzzi for a shower and washed me down, which Tubtim also joined in.  The vibe was good and the two of them were playful and worked well together.

I was then expecting soapy play based on what I had read on the internet, but it was straight onto the bed where Nook oiled up her amazing body and slid all over my torso while Tubtim (who has A's and looks like quite a bit of baby damage, but otherwise decent figure) started giving the most exquisite BBBJ.  Despite and reservations about her age or physique, the mamasan was right and this WG has some serious skills.  While Tubtim was working her magic Nook continued with DFK and let me suck on those delicious breasts.

I then asked the girls to swap and Nook continued with the BBBJ.  Not quite as skilled, but solid, while I was kissing Tubtim and she was licking all over my chest.

Then Nook put on a dom and rode me in CG, followed by doggie and missionary where I blew my first load.  

Was given another shower in the jacuzzi to clean up, and after that it was back onto the bed.  After a breather the BBBJ's started again, Tubtim put on a dom and rode me for a while, then I asked if I could switch to Nook again and she happily obliged after a dom change.  Could not pop a second time, but lay down and Tubtim kept working away on me with her fantastic sucking skills until completion.

Overall, one of the best 90 minutes periods of my life.  Some real debuachery with two enthusiastic and playful Thai girls.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   5-9-2023 08:05  Karma  +10   
vpnsabian   2-9-2023 07:17  Acceptance  +1   
lgjlgjlgj   2-9-2023 01:32  Karma  +2   
bigboy4791   2-9-2023 01:13  Karma  +4   
OneBigChief   1-9-2023 17:10  Karma  +2