Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 1 hr, oil massage 400 + happy ending 600
Repeat: Probably not.

So Sutthisan is bit of a haunt for me recently. Trying to find that perfect area where the turnover isn't too high, the location isn't too far away from center of bangkok and transport is easy and predictable.

Seen a few of these proper massage services pop up amongst the normal regular stuff on fiwfans (รัชดา - Ratchada). Curious, thought I'll give it a try to actually get a real massage and maybe something different?! Went on Line got sent a list of the girls available. Decided on Butter, one hour oil massage to test the waters. The place is about 10-15 mins walk from Sutthisan MRT, just about doable in the heat.

Arrived on time, the main entrance were just full of older ladies having their legs massaged, bit awkward . Boss man (more of him later...) took me upstairs, said she won't be long. Room is a bit dark and unwelcoming to be honest, especially the shower area. Quick shower and Butter came in not long after. She's friendly enough but not quite as pretty as the photo online and a bit chubbier. Pretty much a standard oil massage throughout, not too bad. Towards the end, politely asked whether I wanted a happy ending, 600 baht, sure! Nice slippery HJ massage, came to lie down next to me to provide some lovely nipple cat bath at the same time. Shot my load in no time . Didn't asked for anything else.

When I went in and left, there's actually a couple of nice looking girls working there, which offset all the minor negatives in the place. However on their google page, half naked pictures of the owner (I'm guessing) appears a little bit too often for my liking why?

Recent Ratings
profitsrunswipe   1-9-2023 16:34  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   1-9-2023 13:18  Karma  +3   Nice
STFCQuark   1-9-2023 05:06  Karma  +1   
JackTheBat   1-9-2023 00:59  Karma  +10   A useful area of Bangkok.