Acceptance 42
Reading Access 20
Registered 29-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2023 18:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan] [Tokyo] THC - Mana

Preface:

I spent a few weeks in Tokyo and I ran through a good portion of the THC catalogue. Video recording was a priority for me but I was also looking for threesomes. They were all outcalls in nice hotels for 60-120 minutes. I'm in my 30s and I'm athletic. My preference is someone very enthusiastic and agreeable. I will be posting threads about my experiences.

[Japan] [Tokyo] THC - Mana

Date & Time of Session: August 2023
Name:  Mana
Link: https://hentaitokyo.com/profile?cc=1089
Nationality & Language: Japanese & Fine english.

Mami:
Face:  4/5 She's probably 5/5 for many but her face is a bit too "delicate" for me. Also I like people who smile easily - she's your standard shy / delicate japanese woman - not my thing
Body: 4/5 Solid body
Height:  ~5ft
Skill: 5/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  35000 60 minutes
Repeat: Maybe. Don't be discouraged by my ratings, read ahead. So. Like I said, I'm fine looking, freshly showered, dressed well and in a fancy hotel. She enters and asks me to take a shower + wash my teeth with this mix of betadine + something else. I hated the whole thing, it instantly killed the entire session for me. I tried to convince her that I just showered and brushed my teeth but she insists. She's pleading... I caved it. My boner is gone, we enter the shower and she washes me. She does a comically laughable job at washing my dick (is THIS clean to you?). But I guess she felt that my interest was dying. She washes me for like 30 seconds. Tries to akwardly kiss my back while washing my dick as well but doesn't work. Gives me the stupid mouth wash and now I can only taste "hospital" in my mouth. Brilliant.

Exit the shower, she attempts to give me head. I hate water on my dick and blowjobs while being wet. I stop her and we go in the sitting area. I sit on the hotel sofa and she dims the light. Another massive red flag. It's my show, I'm paying for this, do not control the lights! Wtf I'm paying to look at you... Jesus. She sits next me. My cock is completely flaccid. She switches on her GFE, arm around me head resting on my shoulder, kissing my neck. It's all "good" but it does less than nothing for me. It all felt very mechanical and awkward even if it was actually genuinely well done. She gets on her knees and starts blowing me. This might actually be one of the very best blowjobs I have ever had. I'm completely turned off, I hated every second with her so far but her blowjobs are admittedly really solid. No eye contact (I can barely seem her through the dim lights) but the sucking, the tongue, the technique. Genuinely impressive. She was kissing and nibbling on my balls very well as well. Hand involved the appropriate amount. I'm just sitting there rock hard, not even """enjoying""" it just fascinated by how good it is. Note: I like it when they rub my cock on their faces, I asked her to do that before she started the blowjob and she said no....). I learned my lesson from Mami & Maria so I didn't waste my cumshot on her, the alarm went off, she took a shower alone and left. She has facial as an option but she said she doesn't want her bangs messed up... Comical stuff. Overall it was a 1/5 experience for me but I can easily see how it can be 5/5 for someone else. Especially if it's an incall (in which case shower and mouthwash make a lot more sense)

Recent Ratings
FF2288   30-8-2023 23:03  Karma  +2   
Jjaa123   29-8-2023 19:52  Karma  +3   
Manticore
Carnal Conqueror

UID 297724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 364
Posts 58
Karma 357
Acceptance 142
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 21-10-2023 18:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Did you pay for the Instant option? Skipping the shower part cost extra regardless as far as I'm aware.

Recent Ratings
momozzz   23-10-2023 12:24  Acceptance  -2   please use the rating feature for one liner as described in our forum guidelines.