Acceptance 77
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-5-2012
Status Offline
Post at 29-8-2023 12:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Philippines] Angeles City, great in-call action

Date & Time of Session: 24-August-2023, night time  
Name: Angel and Lyly (session 1) + Jane (session 2)
Link: Telegram
Nationality & Language: Filipina - Tagalog and English
Face: 4/5, 2.5/5 + 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5, 2.5 + 3.5/5
Skill: 3.5/5, 2/5 + 4/5
Service: 3/5, 2/5 + 4/5
GFE: all of them 2.5/5
PSE: low
Price & Session Length: 10k first session and 6k the second
Repeat: Maybe

Had a layover in Clark, Philippines during some business travel and that was of course a great chance taking a punt at Angeles City, where girls and all forms of services are very widely available. I arrived a bit early in the evening and decided to stroll over to have a look at the Walking Street. Street is relatively busy again after the past years of struggle and there’s some very good talent walking around and standing infront of the go-go bars. Being on my own (and completely sober) however I didn’t exactly feel overly motivated to enter or make any contact - I already had something else in mind

Getting some dinner at a mall nearby I started chatting with a mama-san I found randomly on TG. She would turn out to have a very large stable of girls, and most likely having something for anyone’s taste. I for sure had issues to pick, so I ended up booking two girls to come to my hotel. Agreed 9:30pm and finished the dinner with a few drinks to get a bit in the mood.
Getting back to the hotel 9pm getting ready for the girls to arrive the mama texted me to inform they would arrive 9:30pm SHARP.. Okay - great, thanks for that
I did however not completely work out as mama had predicted. First she texted me 9:35 and told me Angel was unavailable due to it being the time of the month for her. I questioned the timing of the info but she quickly offered me an alternative, which I accepted. Switch and bait, but I was too focused on the punt to even bother
Lyly then arrived, but was unfortunately not looking too much like her photo. And she was 20 - not 18.
10pm mama texted me again that Angel had made a miraculous recovery and now was on the way in a grab… Okaaay…
I ordered a drink through the hotel telecom for Lyly and I to kill time. She didn’t speak too good English, but enough to converse. A shy - not overly attractive - girl, but OK now she was at the room, so why not get most out of it.
Angel arrived, and she looked fully like the photo. Flirty, sexy eyes and a great body both front and back.
We stripped down and went for the showers. Great having the two girls to scrub me down - 4 hands does a better job than two
In to bed where we started with a double BBBJ, with one girl focusing on the LB and the other roaming a bit around on body with her tongue while also grabbing and caressing LB. Switch a few times and plenty of groping the girls.
On went the cap and Lyly positioned her very petite body on top of me and put my LB inside her for some CG while Angel lay beside me for access to her great tits and wet pussy. After 5 mins the doorbell rang. Crap, I forgot I had ordered another round of drinks… Up, towel around, LB poking a bit - who cares, it’s Angeles City, these guys probably see this all the time

Back in bed, sip a bit of the drink and get comfortable. But LB had now gone down so Angel luckily helped out with a BBBJ to get the excitement back again. She put on the cap and started riding. Fantastic large B cups and a shaven pussy that just kept grinding back and forward. Lyly with some teasing and licking on the side. This went on for some time, followed by another switch and turning Lyly around on her back to pound her until I finished.
Only downside was the usual condom switching between each girl, which unfortunately made us run out. I really wanted to finish with Angel as she by far was the hottest of them, but no dom no fun.
We got cleaned up with a shower and they left shortly after.

Walking down for a smoke and another drink I couldn’t help to feel Not quite done yet… Maybe it’s the fact of being in a place like Angeles City where action is so easily and quickly found, maybe I was just getting a bit too dunk and in the mood
So… I texted Mama again. By this time it was already past midnight and availability started to become lower. I asked her for “high class” meaning wanting to get a girl who look wise and service wise would be higher than the first session. She sent me two photos only, telling me it was the only high class ones available. A cute looking kawaii thing, and a tattooed bad-ass type. I would normally have taken the bad-ass type at this point (of my drunkenness) but something with her photos looking a bit too good to be true made me pick kawaii girl.
Agreed on 6k, after mama started on 10k..

The girl came 15-20 mins later in a grab, and I picked her up downstairs.
She was definitely pretty and had a sweet personality. Pictures more or less looking like her.
I had before walking down to smoke been asking for housekeeping, and the poor guy wiping and changing towels was still at it when we came up He got a bit flimsy when he saw I got a girl with me and tried to hurry as much as he could. 5 mins later we were alone in the room and went straight to the shower.
In bed session started with a great and deep BBBJ for almost 5 minutes. Cap on and the girl jumped on. She had a great ass and it felt great holding on to it while feeling LB pounding her pussy. We continued like this for ten minutes before switching to doggy. She moaned a bit complaining about the size but she kept going for some time only stopping a few times to put more lube. At this point LB was starting to get a bit tired and was not exactly at full mast like a few hours before, but the girl was kind enough to try keeping it up with some HJ and licking between the position switches.
We finished with her laying down on her back with her legs up in missionary with me having a real struggle but luckily managing to finish in the end. Overall she did a great job, had a nice body with nice natural B cups and a good attitude.
Showered together and she left immediately after. No chit chat or anything - it was 2am and I desperately needed my sleep by now

All in all a great time in Angeles. It didn’t disappoint at all. I am going to keep the mama’s phone number for next time I’m around. Despite of the confusion with the first session and slight disappointment over one of the girls I am confident there’s a good chance of higher quality upon repeat business.

Happy Punting gents.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
JohnnyBlaze   26-10-2023 04:15  Acceptance  +1   Nice! Can you share the telegram?
rengoverade   12-10-2023 14:27  Karma  +4   
moosey213   7-10-2023 07:42  Acceptance  +1   Hey mate! Do you mind sharing Angel's or Lyly's telegram?
hbexist2016   14-9-2023 10:39  Acceptance  +1   Thanks she looks gorgeous
JSH0073R   13-9-2023 18:38  Karma  +3   
nomercy999   11-9-2023 21:51  Karma  +2   
mister.bayarea   3-9-2023 04:56  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   2-9-2023 11:35  Karma  +3   Nice thanks
zennor   1-9-2023 05:46  Karma  +5   
Jade_moon   30-8-2023 18:51  Karma  +7   
Skepti10   30-8-2023 12:13  Karma  +8   
Jjaa123   29-8-2023 19:50  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   29-8-2023 13:07  Karma  +10   Thanks. Feel free to share the Telegram link.