Body: 4/5
Height: about 5'2"
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1100 + tip; 1 hour
Repeat: If I were sticking around

First time posting about HK, so bear with me.

TL;DR: A lot of guys have reported on Sarah, and I don't have much to add. She's skinny, friendly, and very pretty. She does close her eyes during P2, which was a slight turn off for me. But I would highly recommend her to anyone who doesn't speak Mandarin or Cantonese just cause she can hold a nice conversation.

I originally wanted to book Polly at Five Star Spa cause of this review: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=82746, but I was pretty confident I was getting B&S from the address so I decided to try Wish. Sarah is highly reviewed for English speakers, so I got a next day appointment for the afternoon. I ended up running about 15 minutes late but the PO was accommodating. Sarah's apartment is one of the only ones on the floor.

Sarah greeted me very casually in a tank top and skirt, then showed me the room. I will say that the building and hallway leading to the room were pretty gross, but the actual room itself is fairly clean. She left the room to let me shower alone.

P1

I opted for no clothes since I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Sarah is great here, assuring every now again that she's not doing anything too hard or uncomfortably. We made light conversation as she worked her way from back to legs to gently underneath. About 35 minutes in, she asked me to flip.

P2

I think she could tell I was new at this cause she immediately asked if I wanted HJ or CBJ. I choose CBJ. She continued with the oil in her hands and on her body, eyes closed, working my stomach and LB slowly with her hands. She likes to go at an angle, with both her knees on one side, but I liked the view since there were no mirrors in the room. She rubbed LB against her tits, which felt incredible... even after the CBJ, which was pretty good, she went back to the titjob to finish me off just before the hour was over. She actually apologized after about the bag, which I thought was cute.

Some things I learned talking to her:
- She's in HK for the foreseeable future it seems
- She doesn't like nuru cause she says the gel gets cold

Would go again, but I'm leaving HK soon. Give Sarah a ring!

Recent Ratings
harrykwok9   5-10-2023 17:52  Acceptance  +1   She is the gold standard
Tororosso   4-9-2023 17:15  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   29-8-2023 16:01  Karma  +4   Any kissing or access below?
Thedarklord   29-8-2023 15:20  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
David.youngson   29-8-2023 05:30  Karma  +4   Sarah is 5.2 only?? Thought she is much taller than that
zebra   28-8-2023 22:39  Karma  +6   Outstanding
randall-stevens
Musky Member

UID 293443
Digest Posts 0
Credits 114
Posts 5
Karma 113
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 25-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-9-2023 09:01  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
more info

Mister: Any kissing or access below?

- Didn't try or ask, but my hunch is that she'd charge extra. She didn't take off her underwear during my session

David.youngson: Sarah is 5.2 only?? Thought she is much taller than that

- I might be misremembering, but she's definitely shorter than me and I'm 5'9". So maybe 5'5" at the most

Recent Ratings
Mister   4-9-2023 13:07  Karma  +1   Thanks
David.youngson   4-9-2023 00:11  Karma  +4