Body: 4
Height: 5ft 6 (from advert)  
Skill: 4.5
Service: 5
GFE: 4.5
PSE: 3
Price & Session Length:  $1100 + $100 tip
Repeat: Maybe

Long time lurker as I never plucked up enough courage to try a WG in Hong Kong, but been eyeing up a few ladies on this site and a rival site and had my mind set on breaking my duck. I've always been surprised that there are not (if any at all) reports on Lydia as her photos look banging (esp her knockers) so was a little sceptical. I initially wanted to try 2 other WGs advertised on a rival site that are more curvy, both in small walkups in SSP and PE respectively, but both had busy signs hanging, maybe 13:30 was too early?

So off I went to Foremost for the first time, and it is quite intimidating. At 14:30 there are a few blokes hanging around waiting for the lifts and on each floor. Took the lift and went to 8th floor to start my hunt. There are just doors and bells everywhere! A bit overwhelmed at this point, I remembered Lydia's advert, saw her listed as on 7th floor B5 and went down the stairs one level. Found the door, rang the bell and was greeted by a friendly smile with a decent figure.....so in I went.

Informed I can't read Chinese so she went through the menu with me and went for Set B ($900) which includes BBBJ, 69, FS and CIM. adding on $200 for kissing.

Into the shower we both went and she cleaned me thoroughly, no hanky panky in there. Tits were real and definitely handful but not as rounded and pert as the advert's photo, a slight sag with pink nipples, some baby damage on the tummy which I never notices much thoughout the session.

Afterwards handed a paper towel to dry off, and lie on the bed. Chit chat in Cantonese throughout and she was cheerful and giggly, not shy. Tit massage to start with and I could definitely feel those heavy tits rubbing against me. BBBJ followed with lots of suction and slurping and ball action. Swung her legs around for 69 and I went to town on her clit, hairy but does get in the way, no smell, tasted kinda sweet, soft (probably fake) moans and would push her pussy onto my mouth. 5mins of this was enough for me as I'm already getting a bit tired, so she lies next me and we DFK whilst my hands grab this tits and then went down and fingered her, no smoke breath.

On with the dom and it was CG, mish and then my favorite doggy. I wouldn't say she's tight or loose, just about right for me. Nice rear view during doggy, and loved seeing her tits swing when I thrust hard. Soft moans and yelps thoughout the session. I lie down to finish where she took off the dom and sucked me dry, then went to shower/toilet cubicle to spit it out. Came back to clean me up and then we both went back into the shower for a cleanup.

More chit chat about where she is from, paid and left. Definite GFE feel throughout the session, esp during DFK.

WIR? Maybe. I'm not hooked entirely on her looks, but service was good with a smile, although slightly pricey. There are more WGs I want to try first, but definitely bookmarked to visit again in the future.

As for her advert, I wouldn't say they were Photoshopped, just that she knows what the best angle is, I'd say around 7 out 10 for the resemblance.

Recent Ratings
Ramenagi   11-9-2023 17:08  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   29-8-2023 11:36  Karma  +5   Excellent detailed report. Keep reporting
hardmark333   26-8-2023 15:16  Acceptance  +1   
Phaychay   26-8-2023 00:09  Karma  +4   
clampbottom   25-8-2023 23:17  Karma  +3   Excellent
HKGPeter   25-8-2023 20:37  Karma  +3   Thank you for the details.
HK_Legend   25-8-2023 18:23  Karma  +8   Good Report with details! Keep exploring.
frollics1   25-8-2023 16:37  Karma  +4