Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2023 12:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Angels, not Anna, at Sham Shui Po

Thanks to an earlier report’s info on Thai Angels, Thai Fallen Angels, I had a backup plan which, in this hobby, you should always have.

It’s been a long COVID time since being in Hong Kong, but last month, July, I finally returned for some work in the Sham Shui Po district for a few days and did a search to see if anyone had shared their experiences and found nothing since 2022’s report about Thai Angels. https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=77268&highlight=thai%2Bangels

That sounded interesting but I did found something more interesting on the district's 141 ads that showed some promise and became fixated on Anna’s photos knowing there was a 99% chance of them not being her. However, her incredible looking breasts and half face smile, https://141-hk.com/en/B95971-SSP-Massage-anna.html, and the 1% chance demanded I check her out.

I contacted her through her QR code given in her pics, and booking seemed to be no problem as she gave me specific directions how to get to her place, but then she realized I was not only foreigner but one who didn’t speak either form of Chinese. and started to become a little wary – like how will we communicate, and I said through translator software and then let nature take its course during an extended session that I preferred; she countered with it will cost extra, and I countered that by saying if the photos of her are accurate that would not be a problem.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pirate1   26-8-2023 00:19  Karma  +4   Nice one
clampbottom   25-8-2023 23:20  Karma  +3   Excellent
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2023 12:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hotjac's post

the rest of the story:
Apparently, that answer wasn’t satisfactory, and she never responded again. ☹ Not even when I sent her a WeChat message saying I was now on the street directly below her address. Thankfully I had gone to Scouts in my youth and had a backup plan  - from the old 2022 thread I found while doing a search for Sham Shui Po on this site - Thai Angels! The reviewer called them Thai Fallen Angels which I thought was cool. contacted them and said I was on their street by their door right now,  and the woman who answered said she would be right down to open the door – within minutes a pretty young thing named Naudia, or something similar, opened the door and had me follow her up the stairs, through double vestibule doors, past a small kitchen, and into a small den of inequity.

True, would not meet anyone’s expectations of even a one-star hotel’s room; However, its seediness lent itself to a special no-star ambiance where flies on the wall could write scripts like no other.

My brief cruise through the place implied there was only one other person there, another woman sitting at a small kitchen table, we seemed to be the only three people there around nine-thirty at night.

After stripping down she led me to a shower bathroom that you never see outside of Asia, with a host of soaps and gels to choose from, I dried myself with a real towel, and headed back to our tiny salacious carnal pit to see what Naudia had to offer. The bed was narrow, and she quickly had me lay down for part 1 – the massage. It felt so good that within seconds I said I wanted the 90 minute option mentioning nothing about extras and during the next 60 minutes drifted in and out of sleep from her expert kneading.

Nadia's English was OK,  but mostly there was silence as she focused on the massage during her rubbing and deep tissue elbowing causing delightful pain. When it felt really good, I encouraged her to do more of what ever she was doing. Around the fifty-five-minute mark, after my neck, back, arms and legs had been thoroughly kneaded, she asked me to flip, and started working my chest, and a little on my legs. This where some shufu minutes came in as she started to focus on my hips and groin with little brushes against lb becoming more and more frequent.

Around the sixty-minute mark she mentioned about extras to the $400HK massage. She also indicated the apparel worn for each one: hj all her clothes remained on, bbbj her top came off, and for $800HK everything was off for fs. Of course, there was only one real option because she was such a cute young thing all of her had to be seen.

In the proverbial New York minute, everything was off, and I was eyeing a very well put together young woman. Her breasts weren’t huge, put they were perky and a good handful. Her body wasn’t rail thin, nor even athletic, but no where would you call her pudgy by any means – at most she had one small roll at her tummy when sitting down, but in a standing position it was gone. It was just a perfectly formed young woman’s body with no issues anywhere. She wasn’t shaven, but she had no real bush either it was the type many Asian women have with relatively straight thin hair and not a jungle.
Later I was told she had a child, but from looking at her and feeling several fun  places it would have been impossible to tell.

Everything was going great as I unleashed the elastic holding her hair to let it cascade down just past her shoulders, nuzzling and tweaking her nipples got a bit of response with her little erasers popping out a little, as the other hand went down to playland to see if she was wet and if digits were on the table – apparently not!
She soon positioned herself by my feet which made both the twins and ls out of reach. However, that nuance was soon forgotten as and commenced with a rather nice sloppy bbbj, with great suction on the upstroke, and leaking saliva on the downstroke.

After the edging from the massage, and not having a good bj in such a long time, her hot young mouth, swirling tongue, and slow bobbing head of this mid to late twenties hottie really took me to another zone – so much so even though I tried my best to hold that tingling sensation back I blew in her mouth within five minutes and never got to the fs part. She may have been mildly upset that I didn’t warn her, but she got over it quickly as she spat what she didn’t swallow quietly into a tissue and ran to the washroom for a quick rinse before returning and continuing with a massage for the remaining minutes.

She became much more talkative at this time mentioning she hadn’t had any masseuse training, which surprised me because she was so good at it, but said when she was pregnant, she had many massages and learned from those masseuses. All I can say is she was an excellent student and learned lots.

I handed her a couple of $500HK notes to pay and she left the room, and she quickly returned with my $200HK change and I told her to keep one for herself which got smile from her. I would definitely repeat, with her, but I would get her clothes off a lot faster so I could admire her the entire time instead only thirty minutes.

I’ve not posted a photo of Naudia posted as she is gone, but search Thai Angels’  Telegram profiles in mid to late July and you will see her if you are curious – It would be a no brainer to repeat with her, and I’m kicking myself for not getting her Line account should I find myself in Thailand soon.
There is a photo of Anna though, she is still advertising in Sham Shui Po and you can see why I’m captivated by her.

[ Last edited by  hotjac at 25-8-2023 12:58 ]

Recent Ratings
chunkibutt   30-8-2023 10:42  Karma  +3   
Mister   29-8-2023 15:44  Karma  +6   Welcome back! Great yarn. Looking forward to more reports — from either side of the border.
Guys_My_Age   25-8-2023 21:41  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   25-8-2023 13:41  Karma  +8   
HK_Legend   25-8-2023 13:08  Karma  +8   
ramont
Fucking Legend

UID 26912
Digest Posts 0
Credits 14008
Posts 2246
Karma 13850
Acceptance 3153
Reading Access 100
Registered 27-6-2009
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2023 18:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 hotjac's post

So was 400+800 = 1200 or 800 total?
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 25-8-2023 21:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 ramont's post

all in for 800! I gave her 1000 and  she brought back 200 change which i shared with her for a tip.

Recent Ratings
ramont   27-8-2023 14:11  Karma  +7   Favorable
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-8-2023 15:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 hotjac's post

If anyone has ever had Anna before it would be really nice to get a review on her ...