Acceptance 104
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2022
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 24-8-2023 19:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Australia - Pure Massage North Sydney

As a local i have gone to this massage place quite often over the last ten years, though in recent years only a few times a year as prefer to save it all up for a phillipines or thailand bender.

Anyway, i went today and had my choice of 4 girls.

The first 2 were certainly cute and i'd be happy with them, but the third girl was Paula.

I remember Paula from years ago, i didnt know she was still working there (thurs and sat).

I chose her immediately. Why? I remember her being better at touching the cock more often during the massage before the final handjob than other girls (i hate the no touch and then HJ at the end...i like some teasing). Oh and one other thing...the best boobs you have ever seen.

Quick facts - she is "thick" but theres really no fat, she's just strong and her butt is nice. her hand job is fantastic, so unrushed at the start.

Cutting to the chase - The biggest, firmest, heaviest boobs you will ever see. All natural, they feel amazing. If you like big boobs, just see her. Thurs or Sat. Through mongering i see maybe 40 girls a year, her boobs are the second best i've seen from around 500 girls.

That's all  have to say.

Big boob lovers, you are welcome.

Cost is $90 for 30min and $130min for 45min i think. Full service is $60 i think, i didnt do that this time.i have before with her though, it was great.

Recent Ratings
Dilmah   26-8-2023 22:41  Karma  +5   Thanks
Fantasy1234   25-8-2023 08:46  Karma  +3   Great. Did you get a lineup?
austin821   25-8-2023 04:13  Karma  +4   Is that the place on the highway on the second floor ?