Face:  Lovely and elegant
Body:  GREAT slim body!
Skill: 5/5 she's good masseuse
Service: 4/5 very friendly
GFE: 3/5 I felt like being with one
PSE: HJ only
Price & Session Length:  700 for one hour
Repeat: Maybe

I don’t usually do HJ only but this one is different. Saw her ad with a lovely body so I went with it… maybe if I’m lucky enough I’ll get more than just a HJ. Went to the location and she opened the door, in a normal black non-sexy outfit cause the floor shares the units with other residents.

Showered alone, and went to the massage bed in the centre of the room. Her massage was strong, properly strong, and hit all the spots that made me squeal. She realized it was too painful for me she switched to oil massage, it soothed a little but I was still writhing in bed…

She told me to turn around, lathered my cock with oil and started jerking… This isn’t her strong suit, I could tell. I pulled down her outfit, she was ok with it. Then I slightly pulled down her bra strap… she took the bra off herself, revealed a sweet pair of boobs! Complemented her yoga like body and lovely face she was one of the sweetest looking girl I’ve seen! I played her boobs a bit, didn’t push the boundary, enjoyed the view and services a little and went to shower.

I’m contemplating to go again but not any time soon, mostly get my body loose up, not for a sweet release.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
mauvanilla   28-8-2023 20:46  Acceptance  +1   She is and will always be the best
TedCruz   26-8-2023 00:13  Karma  +2   
Thedarklord   24-8-2023 16:46  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
David.youngson   24-8-2023 05:23  Karma  +4   Looks cute, very beautiful feet
Up8   23-8-2023 15:06  Karma  +2   Looks interesting, how's her face be like? More on the mature side if said to be on 40s
Atomduck   23-8-2023 14:22  Karma  +3   Excellent
ohmicmic   22-8-2023 11:47  Acceptance  +1   always wanted to.try her. but.some says she's 40 and not intimate pt 2

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet