Karma 97
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 19-8-2023 15:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Hong Kong/HK] Fairy @ Wish Spa

Date & Time of Session:  19 Aug @ 12.30pm (first time customer)
Name: Fairy
Link: https://t.me/WishWishSPA
Agent: Wish Spa - 5/5 for comms. super easy and quick to respond
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese - more comfortable in Mandarin, speaks a little English
Face: 3/5 - face is done up in photos, but still nice that she smiles a fair amount
Body: 4/5 - she’s in great shape and shaved down below
Height:  15Xcm - not tall
Skill: Part 1 - 6/5 - prolly the reason you’d pay more. she’s really good (in my case) and relieved by shoulders
        Part 2 - 3/5 - her foreplay is nice, just her other stuff is average/below avg
Service: 5/5 - for me it was great because I could speak Mandarin, but may be diff in your case
GFE: 4/5 - less girlfriend and more very friendly.
PSE: 2/5 - don’t expect anything much here.
Price & Session Length:  HKD 1100 for 60 mins + tips
Repeat: YES because it was what I wanted

Context and before action

I’ve heard many great reviews about Wish Spa (esp Kitty) and wanted to try last minute after a long day walking. I texted the Mamasan 1 hour before to book Kitty. Responded quickly that Kitty wasn’t available but Fairy was. I took the plunge and went to the location. Location is quite convenient, with bars around that also are more nightlife in nature.

After going up, I waited a little bit before Fairy came on time to open the place. I was her first for the day. Got her some patisserie since she might be hungry (turned out to be a great gift for her). Take note that we spoke Mandarin for most of the way here on out.

Part 1

So I was directed to shower alone in the room. Room is not standalone and is in a subdivided place (of course all owned by the spa. One of the earlier reviews had a pic, and I can confirm it is accurate. After showering she came in and directed me to lay on the bed face down. The bed has a cutout for your head and is a double/queen bed.

This was probably the most enjoyable part of the experience for me. She was really good at finding tight muscles and easing them. Her technique is great and was somehow just right! I kept moaning, so much to the point she asked if I was in pain or enjoying it AHAHA. She really took her time here (at least 60-70% of the sesh) and I would have paid again just to have Part 1.

She took some gel and started spreading it one me halfway and used her arms, elbows and every so often come real close.

Take note that if you do speak Mandarin, she might talk quite a fair bit. She does stop once in awhile but if this is not your thing, maybe let her know? idk

Part 2

She progressively undressed (on her own) and started sliding across my body naked (while I was still on my back). She did really great on the foreplay part, lightly kissing my neck and moaning in my ear. That prolly did more for me than her boobs across my back (which are prolly B cup). She did use her nails to glide across my legs and butt crack, which somehow sent me into near convulsions! perhaps because im terribly sensitive.

She then turned me around and almost sat over me, caressing my dick. I talked to her a little before she leans in for a light kiss! Its not DFK but I dont want that and this was a very kind gesture. As we kissed she starts moaning and pretending to hump me while I flicked her nipple. Somewhere in between I tried to caress the V but she was fairly dry, so I abandoned the idea after awhile.

The clock was 10 minutes to the end time and I asked if there was time for a BJ! she didnt understand it in English and finally did after a little action. So she grabbed a plastic dam and went for it. Honestly was not great but I was okay since the earlier part was so good. I didnt want to hold her back so I suggested to her im about to cum. She tried her hardest to blow me but I just didnt cum. So off we went to a really quick handjob (with the dam) and I came after a little bit. BUT she kept wanking me and I was so sensitive I HAD to tell her to stop or I’ll fall off the bed

Post-action
She then washed up a little before I joined her in the standing shower. In spite of the lack of time, she thoroughly washed me and to me, that’s great service. I then dried up and THEN paid her (of course with a nice tip). Some reports mentioned you pay before the service, but mine was perhaps just different. Unexpectedly, she hugged and leaned in for a kiss. Took me a second to figure that out and then kissed. She was so sweet.

Went out to see a very nice Mamasan, who asked if I enjoyed the service though it was a diff girl from what I initially wanted. Mamasan was super nice and I do hope you get to meet her!

Overall I really enjoyed myself. But take note that I did gift her some lunch and spoke Mandarin. So my experience may vary from yours. I suggest treating them nicely and you’ll get more in return

Recent Ratings
Adwxxiv   22-9-2023 11:46  Acceptance  +1   
Yulbrynner007   14-9-2023 15:52  Acceptance  +1   
Leg_o_man   12-9-2023 01:26  Karma  +4   Thanks
Mister   26-8-2023 18:52  Karma  +4   Good detailed report.
harrykwok9   24-8-2023 19:04  Acceptance  +1   Lovely, fairy seems nice. That nails thing is heavenly
Kindly69   22-8-2023 01:24  Acceptance  +1   
Jackal0260   21-8-2023 07:16  Acceptance  +1   
hardmark333   20-8-2023 17:19  Acceptance  +1   These reports are encouraging me to check it out
ceodip   20-8-2023 16:30  Karma  +2   
Phaychay   20-8-2023 03:06  Karma  +4   
jungle88   20-8-2023 02:20  Acceptance  +1   
zebra   19-8-2023 23:29  Karma  +6   Outstanding
Up8   19-8-2023 21:21  Karma  +2   
alex.portnoy   19-8-2023 18:31  Acceptance  +1   Good stuff
DrDecimate   19-8-2023 15:29  Karma  +3