Name: Ivy
Link: TG @ivymassagevietnam
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, Cantonese
Face: 3.5/5 - pretty
Body: 3.5/5 - slim body, boobs are like Bs. Flat ass but soft. Hairy Pussy
Height: 150cm
Skill: 4/5 -
Service: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length:  $900 - Massage+Nuru (60mins)
Repeat: No, but I recommend her.

Saw the review by blckcat on Ivy and thought I should check her out. Fairy easy to communicate with her in English. She will tell you the floor to go to when you arrive at the door. The location is discrete with the entrance in the side alley way of the main street. She has a small room separate from other nearby rooms which I’m not sure are other masseuses as I saw one girl in another room. Anyone know?

She welcomes me in. She is a bit cold at first and tells me to shower. Onto the bed she begins the massage. I think the massage overall was good with good pressure. I feel asleep when she was working on my calves while using oil. She teases me with her nails all over my body which always feels good. I actually felt she did it for too long.

She then washes her hands and puts warm oil onto me. Starts rubbing me all over with her body and breathing in my ear. Fairly standard procedure.

I flip and I get to see her full body. it’s nice. Generic Asian body, small B tits but perky. Soft skin and flat ass. Her face is ok, nothing special but not offensive lol.

She then begins to jerk me off with some oil while I’m stroking her pussy from underneath. It’s a hairy busy but nice. I fondled a bit with her tits as well at the same time. She went down and licked my balls a little while teasing me with her nails. I didn’t last very long and I all over her hand.

She went to shower and I went after her separately. She then helped me dry up and gave me a shoulder massage afterwards with a little chat in my basic Cantonese.

Paid and then left. She finally gave a smile at the end. Maybe you need to meet her a few times to make her feel comfortable?

Recommended to try at least once!

Recent Ratings
chunkibutt   23-8-2023 10:50  Karma  +3   
blckcat   21-8-2023 21:22  Karma  +3   
Ecy29   17-8-2023 18:36  Karma  +3   
orangerange   17-8-2023 07:30  Karma  +6   
lovely_juice69   16-8-2023 18:27  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report. I’ll definitely give her a shot.