Post at 14-8-2023 04:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Barcelona] Sarah (Submissive)

[Barcelona] Sarah (Submissive)

Date & Time of Session: Summer of 2022
Location: Her Incall - 1 or 2 bus stops northwest of La Rambla, see her website

https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/s ... 2-blog-t449187.html

Name:  Sarah
Nationality & Language: ESP/ENG (fluent)
Face: 4/5 see images
Body: See her webpages on sexomercado - very true to her pictures 100% - no photoshop, filter or edits
Height: Check website, I'd say 5'5?
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 6/5  
Price & Session Length:  120 eur / hour special
Repeat: Yes Yes Yes

Sarah is probably one of the best finds I've ever had in this hobby.

Looked her up last summer and saw her reviews and thought I have to try her out. Easy Whatsapp - fluent English which makes this kind of session much easier.

Get to her place and she buzzes me up, greets me at the entrance in a negligee and brings me to her room. Small room big enough for queen bed (low to the floor) and a shower. She drops the negligee and smiles at me. I place the money down and I ask her what things I'm allowed to do. She says anything you like, anal is 40 euro more.

She has a dresser full of toys all laid out for me. I start with a little flogger and I take her little bra off and start aggressively manhandling her chest. She starts letting out these little whimpers as I pull and twist her nipples. I tell her to open her mouth and she does (like the picture - very obedient) and I spit in her mouth and then we make out while I do this. Off to a great session. Can't remember the exact play but this session included:

Deep choking facefuck - grabbing her head and just having my way - huge puddle of spit under us by the time we're done
Slapping with hand and hitting with little flogger all over - neck, breasts, stomach, pussy, ass, thighs
Rough nipple twisting, spitting in mouth
Rimming generously all around
Choking her neck with hands and also with the leash/collar she has
Rough fucking in missionary, standing and kneeling doggy (with leash choking and mouth spitting throughout)
Facefuck with approved cum in mouth (but couldn't pop - popped in doggy)

Sarah is an amazing find - I tried to book with her immediately again for the next day (my last day in BCN) but she let me know she has a generous sponsor who was sending a car for her to take her to Lyon for the weekend.

Beautiful, sexy, and super submissive - I wish I was in BCN more often. I'm going in October and hoping to book her each day I'm there.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Skepti10   14-8-2023 05:54  Karma  +8   
robi22
Carnal Conqueror

UID 289960
Digest Posts 0
Credits 378
Posts 35
Karma 375
Acceptance 69
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-4-2023
Location Toronto, Canada
Status Offline
Post at 14-8-2023 04:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Website blocked

When I went to that website, it looked like a forum, then flashed to this:

"This site can’t be reached The webpage at https://sulkvulnerableexpecting.com/pph1aeej?key=7a7c3779889805e2058addecb7e13424&psid=19564256 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

My Nortons gave a warning too. You might want to check that link.

[ Last edited by  robi22 at 14-8-2023 04:26 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments