Acceptance 71
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2023 09:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Barcelona] - Erica Teen

Date & Time of Session: Summer of 2022
Location: Her Incall - north of La Rambla by about 10 minute walk, check website

https://www.sexomercadobcn.com/e ... 3-blog-t434019.html

Name:  Erica Teen
Nationality & Language: Spanish (SP, little bit of English, body language )
Face: Round face with soft features, 7.5/10
Body: Medium built curvy woman (not fat, not skinny) with nice natural C cups 8/10, long black hair (pullable )
Height:  160 cm
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 6/5  
Price & Session Length:  70 eur / hour (special - check sexomercadobcn)
Repeat: I've seen her 4X now

Erica Teen is a Big Mac meal at MacDonalds. It's not the most elegant, or high class meal - but damn it is affordable, it's so good and it hits the spot right. You don't want it everyday, but when you're in the mood - it hits right for a great price.

Erica Teen is popular in Barcelona and you should check the sexomercadobcn forum for all the details. The best thing about Erica is she is an absolute service provider with all inclusive service. Greek is one of her favourties, willing to take it as long and as hard as you like, and is open to more aggressive style (hairpulling, semi-rough facefucking, ass slapping and light breast slapping). CIM is my favourite and I think I've ended almost all but 1 pop with her like this.

This last session I get to her apartment (a multi-room one she shares so you sneak quietly down the hallway - typical BCN). She's wearing a robe and heels. We get to her small space and she has a private little room with shared bathroom and asks if I want to shower. I hop in for a quick shower and come out and she's down to some sexy lingerie. She comes up to me and we start heavy DFK (she speaks a small bit of English, so normally we don't talk alot, which is fine by me). She is ok with leading and with being led and I push her down onto the bed and guide her to my LG which she engulfs immediately and aggressively. After fucking her face for 5ish minutes I say 'condom' and motion with my hand and hshe grabs one and puts it on. She gives me a look that says 'how you want to go?' and I say doggy - which she understands and climbs onto all fours onto the bed. I see she has some lube on the table so I grab it and start rubbing some up her asshole and she is wriggling back and fucking herself onto my fingers. I enjoy this for a few minutes then I mount her and pound away. We go for a few minutes like this then I flip her onto her back and continue away (she is always rubbing herself during anal - so she won't like any positions where she can't). We do this for a bit then I get tired and drop down on the bed tired but still rigid. She immediately flips onto, pulls the cap off and starts a lovely DT. After a few mins of this I grab her head and start thrusting at a rate I like and I pop, she lingers for what the BCN forum calls the 'golden minute' and eye contacts me throughout then she goes to spit.

She comes back and cuddles in for a few minutes neither of us talking. She reaches down and starts stroking me trying to get me hard again. Most sessions I get semi-hard again and enjoy her mouth for a few more mins til we run down the clock but I almost never can get a second go in that time (but she is very willing, one time I was able to). She is not a clock watcher, most times I leave her place and we've burned up 60-80 minutes, othertimes I leave at 50 mins in or so. She always seems to let me lead the timing and she's never rushed me or even reminded me of the time (I don't think there's a clock in her room, she uses her phone and she rarely picks it up during session).

Overall - fantastic service provider who I visit multiple times whenever I'm in BCN. Highly recommended, and absolutely AMAZING VFM - best I've had in all my experiences.

Recent Ratings
mkmay_14   25-8-2023 05:24  Acceptance  +1   Really nice review !