Date & Time of Session: July
Name: I suck at names. Didn't care. Can't remember
Nationality & Language: Thai w/ decent enough English
Face: 4/5 4/5
Body: 4/5 4/5
Height: 165 cm, 170 cm
Skill: 4/5 4/5
Service: 4.5/5 4/5
Price & Session Length: 15-16k (7-something K and 8-something K), 90 min, 2 shots.

As usual, I go to one of my two go-to soapies in Bangkok; Black Caviar or Maria. To date, I have not find anything of similar quality, and quality is all I care of. I've tried out a few others but nothing is close enough to the quality of girls at BC/Maria. I will say though that even BC/Maria is not fantastic at times, esp if you go near their closing hours (say 10:30-11:30pm). Think someone mentioned 7-8 pm as the best time and I'd agree with that.

At this particular occasion, I had not done the deed for 3-4 weeks and just came back to Asia, so figured I'd start out on a good note with two girs, and a good note it was.

Usually pick their higher priced girls as I find most of their 'cheaper' girls are not super attractive (though, my standards are prob higher than 97% of men in this game). Anyway, figured it would not take much for me to have a good time so picked one decent-looking lady which seemed to have a nice pair of boobs at 165 or so cm. Asked her who should join us and she pointed at a few girls. Picked a darker one (usually not a big fan of these) that looked a bit taller that also seemed to have a decent pair and tight/fit body. Good boobs on a tall girl w/ a small frame can never go wrong.

Off to the room without having to pay upfront (first time in these establishments; perhaps they've seen me many times already lol, idk). Got one of their larger rooms this time which was nice when you have two girls to entertain you. While we waited for the bathtub to fill up, they gave me a decent-enough veggie massage with a bit of teasing every here and there. Having not done the deed in a long time, I was already getting a bit too excited..

Bathtub is ready, and I stand up with my dick rock-hard while helping them to undress making sure to violate their private parts as much as I can. Boobs inspected. Two man-made pairs. Job well done on both of them. On the taller darker-skinned lady you can barely feel they were fake (and definitely not SEE it). Hats of to her surgeon. He deserves an award.

In the bathtub it's the usual cleaning procedure where the girl will thoroughly wash your body, and then your junk. Done. Now the fun starts. Girl #1 begins to blow me while I play w/ girl #2s boobs and make out with her. After a while she switch over give me a great titfuck. I almost shot my load at this point so told them to slow down a little while they switched positions. Both great at the job. Solid BJs, solid titfucks. It's one of the things I appreciate the most about BC/Maria and paying to get laid in general. The girls are great at what they do. Not like the hit and miss when you end up with a random Tinder/Bumble girl in your own bed.

Anyway, back to the action! Could literally have shot my load after 1 min when they played with my dick in bathtub, but held it out so I could have a little bit of action on the bed. So off to the bed we are. I start out by having girl #1 ride me while I play with her and #2s boobs. Good stuff. Already on the edge after what felt like less than 30 sec. Thought I'd at least enjoy both girls sitting on me, so had them switch after a few min, and then quickly blew my load. Felt good to be back to Asia.

Rested for 20 min or so while they massaged me, while also engaging in some high-level conversations with their passable English. Then back to the action. Bathtub again. Same procedure. For w/e reason, I enjoy this part more than the actual f******. Anyway, back to the bed again and this time we did a few different positions and they both took dick like champs before I concluded the night with another shot.

And that was it. A good lil welome-back-to-Asia threesome. Will do more of these. Quite a bit more fun compared to normal 1-on-1 action in these establishments I have to say.

Recent Ratings
Tororosso   18-8-2023 03:32  Acceptance  +1   
sfdanny   13-8-2023 18:23  Karma  +2   
Optimist6   12-8-2023 17:19  Karma  +2   Excellent
Pacman1796   12-8-2023 09:59  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   12-8-2023 09:44  Karma  +4   Great stuff, could you use the same condom to bang both girls? Or did they make you change?
Kryddersvend   12-8-2023 09:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
beefbroccoli   12-8-2023 07:07  Acceptance  +1   
iTraveler   11-8-2023 23:17  Karma  +3