Face:  Young and cute
Body: 20/10!
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 7/10
Price: $1,600
Repeat: Awww already did

The spa has a new young thing working, before I could react the TG channel already said she is already fully booked for the day. When I booked the next day I only got a few slots left… Anyway I went to the location on time, Mamasan and I had the usual banter and she opened the door for me. A cutie was standing there waiting, a young sweet smile, no more than 25, still has the innocence on her face, silky smooth white body with a pair of boobs spilling out.

“Konichiwa~”
“Pardon me?”
“Konichiwa~~~”

Took me two seconds to realize she greeted me in Japanese. She took off my clothes and I took off hers, pulled her tight fit top off a pair of perfect 36C tits dropped and bounced. What a sight to behold. She held my arm and led me into the shower, she played with my cock while we were all wet, I gave in and kissed her there, and she slithered her tongue between my lips! Our bodies were pressed tight with her arms around my neck, my cock squeezed between her thighs and rubbing against her clit…

We came to our senses, dried ourselves and went to the massage bed, Taotao took her time to gave me an oil massage, judging from her technique she was trained, I wanted to relax but I was so turned on and I was still hard, I flipped over TaoTao leaned down and kissed me again, then both of my nipples, her tongue gently circled around them, slowly tracing down to my stomach leaving a very wet trail. Her soft hand cupping my balls and her wet lips devoured my cock. She mounted me, I grabbed her round arse and pulled towards me, my tongue slipped between her pussy lips and gave it a lick. She let out a cute squeal… I sucked on her clit and her squeal turned into a long moan. I kept at it to the point she couldn’t concentrate on sucking me off, she pressed her pussy against my lips and arched back, moaning in some Japanese I couldn’t understand, not long later she let out a very long moan and shivered against me…

She then led me to the Nuru bed, slowly poured hot nuru gel onto my back, her silky smooth body and the lubrication of the gel left no resistance, gliding her soft tits up and down, occasionally teasing my balls. I was between comfort and pleasure, flipped around she pressed her lips against mine, our tongues twirled and twirled, she was sliding her pussy against my cock, with only nuru gel in between, clenching her thighs against my cock and slid up and down… The teasing is too much, I had to get the condom, I placed a dry towel on the love sofa and laid on it, she lowered herself onto me, the arch of the sofa was so perfect I was balls deep in her pussy, all the way in and we left no gap. She was bouncing up and down, I was playing with her big tits, the residual nuru gel made the touch even better, I couldn’t held it any longer, Taotao leaned in for a French kiss and we both came hard…

I have already repeated her once, not always there is a young nymph that knows how to tease and be so sweet at the same time.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
momozzz   22-8-2023 23:31  Karma  +4   nice sharing
Mister   20-8-2023 13:03  Karma  +4   Nice find, nice punt. Looks a bit like the young Stephy Tang …
ramont   15-8-2023 08:52  Karma  +8   Favorable
blync   15-8-2023 08:05  Acceptance  +1   
Thedarklord   14-8-2023 14:59  Acceptance  +1   Sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Ilovesexmachine   13-8-2023 21:24  Karma  +2   Nice. Now a reason to go back to this spa!
cityguy   12-8-2023 09:03  Karma  +6   
frollics1   12-8-2023 08:18  Karma  +4   never tried a spa before. maybe I need to stop being so cheap..
recluse   11-8-2023 23:48  Acceptance  +1   
magictime12   11-8-2023 16:26  Karma  +4   Nice one
420man4life   10-8-2023 20:18  Karma  +4   
dienw   10-8-2023 12:30  Karma  +3   Great report
TedCruz   10-8-2023 10:52  Karma  +2   Excellent
DrDecimate   10-8-2023 09:51  Karma  +1   looks like a nice place! TG pictures matches the girl in person?
Skepti10   10-8-2023 08:04  Karma  +8   
goodolday   10-8-2023 02:30  Acceptance  +1   Nice

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3842
Posts 447
Karma 3773
Acceptance 1385
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2023 22:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
DrDecimate Yes they always use real photos.

Feet Feet, Feet Feet