Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2023 23:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
4 girls 1 wk - World Tour: Russia > China > Brazil

Agent Mix & 1 regular walk up

Girl 1 - Russian - Mix R03

Date & Time of Session: 29 Jul 2023, late pm
Telegram: hgmix00852
Nationality & Language: Russian, decent English.
Face: 4/5 (very similar to the agent's photos, long brown hair, light make-up)   
Body: 4/5 (very tall around 175cm, A+ /B cups, slim athletic body, shaved pussy, hot bubble butt)
Service: 4/5 (LFK, superb BBBJ, DT, CG & Doggie)
Skill: 4/5 (for the BBBJ)
Price & Session : $1500/45mins + tips
Repeat: Have tried but without success (will elaborate below), according to the agent she is now not available as she's on her rag

I won't report too much as fellow bro miketk has already reported on this girl (see link below) and I booked after seeing his report.

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1

Booking for the first time was seamless, agreed a time on short notice and arrived at the hotel on time. However, the girl wasn't ready and my session started later, no biggie as she made up the time at the end.

She was very tall, much taller than me in her heels and greeted me at the door wearing black night dress with matching lingerie she was also wearing a choke necklace which she kept on throughout. As with all Ruskies payment up front and showered alone.

Started with some LFK and a catbath, she's a very attractive girl so it didn't take much to get the LB rock solid. She started grinding her LS against my LB and I could feel her juices coming through her panties. Her BBBJ are superb, great amount of suction and saliva and DT with ease. Started in CG, no KY after all that grinding, she pinned me down and rode me making sure the LB explored the deepest parts inside her. We switched to doggy, she was a bit too tall for me when on all 4 so had to make do with pounding her from the side of the bed. Whilst she was pinned up against the wall i could get maximum penetration with my balls slapping against her arse! Came in doggie and left satisfied and a large load lighter.

I was still horny so wondered down to JSL and bumped into my walk up regular Tong Tong, you can read about her here - https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 1974&highlight=

I tried to book R03 for a double session for the first time, but this was not possible, so tried again the next week. This is where things got a little frustrating for me with the bookings, I thought I had a double session booked, which was confirmed in the morning, but the agent came back to me in the afternoon to change the time to almost an hour later, which didn't work for me. This was annoying as I was looking forward to my repeat session with R03, but no biggie. Needing to satisfy my urges I went with another girl the agent recommended as the Chinese girls had also peaked my interest.

Girl 2 - Chinese - 192

Date & Time of Session: 1 Aug 2023, pm
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese, Hubei, Mando only.
Face: 4/5 (only two of the the agent's photos have some resemblance, but much better in person long hair tied in pig tails, light make-up)   
Body: 4/5 (very tall around 175cm, B/B+ cups, slim athletic body, shaved pussy, bubble butt)
Service: 4/5 (DFK, shower together, ok BBBJ, CG & doggie)
Skill: 3/5
Price & Session : $1600/45mins + tips  
Repeat: Maybe

Very odd for a Chinese girl, but apparently the agent requests money upfront. Showered together, cleaning my lb thoroughly with a soapy handjob and getting him hard and standing to attention.

Started with some DFK then the usual catbath, she is a smoker which can be off putting for some. You can definitely tell she's quite young and maybe not too experienced, but her BBBJ was ok although I think she struggled with DT. Whilst 69ing I noticed that her hole was very small meaning a snug fit Her pussy as expected was very tight and I could feel the lb slowly inch deeper inside her when she started to ride me. She is very slim with a nice arse which was good to hold onto whilst pounding from below. I felt like I was going to bust soon so switched to doggie. This is where I think she started to struggle with the pounding as there was some push back to avoid me getting the deepest penetration possible, but she handled te pounding like a trooper with no complaints.     very soon after  given how tight she was. We exchanged wechat details and she sent me some photos which haven't been so ridiculously PS'd which I am attaching.

I had a double session booked with R03 the next day (so I thought) so needed to save myself. This time I get to the hotel, let the agent know i've arrived and I'm told that the girl is feeling unwell, but he could arrange a double session with another girl

Girl 3 - Brazilian - Mix R05  

Name: Anna
Date & Time of Session: 2 Aug 2023, pm
Nationality & Language: Brazilian, English and Portuguese.
Face: 3/5 (the agent's photos have good resemblance about 95% (attaching some of the agent's photos), but much better in person, thick blowjob lips)   
Body: 4/5 (around 165cm, slim, B+/C cups, shaved pussy, very juicy and bouncy arse)
Service: 4/5 (DFK, shower alone, great BBBJ, CG & doggie)
Skill: 4/5
Price & Session : $3000/90mins + tips  
Repeat: Probably

Whilst I was annoyed that my session with R03 was cancelled, I'm glad I got to try another girl in Agent Mix's stable. This time she didn't ask for money upfront, which is always a good way to set the mood.

Showered alone, but came out to a naked Brazilian beauty who was ready to please. She helped me dry off and initiated some DFK, it didn't take long for her to get the lb going, she pushes me to the side of the bed, gets on her knees and gives me probably one of the best BBBJ I have had in a while. She does this motion where the lb moves from each side of her mouth (without ever touching her teeth), my lb definitely explored every nook and cranny of her mouth. Capping the lb, she rides him switching from long and short strokes. Her arse is definitely one of her best features amazing to grab onto and hear slapping against my balls. Feeling the urge to    we switch to doggie, when I noticed she has a hilarious "made in Brazil" tattoo on her arse. There was a lot of cushion for the pushing and it felt like my hips kept bouncing off her, but it didn't take long after that for round 1 to end. After all my previous exertions in the last week the well was definitely running dry    

Being Brazilian she loves football and can hold a great conversation on the topic. I also find out that outside of HK she works independently so we've exchanged details and I'll look her up on my travels.

I decided to extend my session and experience that BBBJ once more time, this time the lb was still a bit tired so it took him longer to wake up, but there were no complaints and she motored along until he was ready for action. This time we fucked on the corner of the bed, she pinned me down and rode me, I gave some assistance from below, but was too tired to switch. I eventually came in cg with her pounding me until every last drop of cum had been drained from my body. Chatted for a bit longer, showered alone again, paid and left feeling drier that the Sahara desert.

All in all the 3 girls were all on point, just shame about the booking issues.

[ Last edited by  spaceinvader852 at 3-8-2023 23:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Lchino150   4-12-2023 13:28  Acceptance  +2   
banter141a   10-8-2023 12:13  Karma  +5   
emulsionbyj   10-8-2023 09:11  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the thorough reviews. Will def look to check one of them out
elephil   7-8-2023 14:40  Acceptance  +1   
marmalade   6-8-2023 16:28  Karma  +4   Stamina!
manhands   6-8-2023 09:40  Karma  +4   
monogamous   6-8-2023 08:52  Karma  +5   
bmf315   5-8-2023 02:03  Acceptance  +1   
Mr_nice   4-8-2023 23:12  Acceptance  +1   
Kride   4-8-2023 22:12  Acceptance  +1   Travels the world in Hong Kong. Life is good. Who is the 4th girl?
Guys_My_Age   4-8-2023 20:52  Karma  +4   
mwomwo   4-8-2023 19:47  Karma  +6   Excellent
Jerremylambert   4-8-2023 15:09  Karma  +2   Awesome, keep going
Goose.Mk2   4-8-2023 14:47  Karma  +8   
Onefourone141   4-8-2023 14:38  Karma  +3   Great Report! Any chance I can get her contact off you? This is coz Im in macau and I've seen girls from MIX come to ma ...
Mike747   4-8-2023 13:57  Karma  +5   Excellent
pierrot   4-8-2023 13:53  Karma  +5   
dseto200   4-8-2023 13:52  Karma  +3   
15633381   4-8-2023 12:57  Karma  +2   Excellent. The Brazilian girl looks hot!
jackgoro   4-8-2023 11:23  Karma  +5   
HongSexKong   4-8-2023 09:15  Acceptance  +1   Excellent and thank for your reports
DrDecimate   4-8-2023 08:58  Karma  +3   
boscitc   4-8-2023 08:51  Karma  +8   Cheaper than airfare!
miketk   4-8-2023 00:39  Karma  +5   
cdub85   4-8-2023 00:06  Karma  +2   Excellent
pervertlee   4-8-2023 00:01  Karma  +5   great reviews. do you think the brazilian girl has a bbl or do you think its natural?
miketk
Throbbing Titan

UID 132760
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3221
Posts 214
Karma 3203
Acceptance 358
Reading Access 70
Registered 22-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 4-8-2023 11:09  Profile P.M. 
Bro you mentioned 4 girls fun in headline. May I know who is girl 4 pls? xxx.
firsttimelong
Musky Member

UID 286175
Digest Posts 0
Credits 128
Posts 43
Karma 125
Acceptance 66
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 5-8-2023 10:07  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by miketk at 4-8-2023 11:09
Bro you mentioned 4 girls fun in headline. May I know who is girl 4 pls? xxx.

I think 4th girl is Tong Tong, what trip around the world is complete without a stop in Thailand??

QUOTE:
I was still horny so wondered down to JSL and bumped into my walk up regular Tong Tong, you can read about her here - https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 1974&highlight=

Recent Ratings
miketk   5-8-2023 17:56  Karma  +2   Nice reminder. Thanks !