Subject: Sarah, Wish Spa (Central) - good massage, lovely company, timing could be better
blckcat
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292461
Digest Posts 0
Credits 232
Posts 7
Karma 231
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2023 10:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sarah, Wish Spa (Central) - good massage, lovely company, timing could be better

Date: July 2023
Name: Sarah
Nationality & Language: Austrian, speaks English
Face:  4/5
Body: 4/5
Height: ~160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2.5/5 (hear me out below)
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1,100 + $100 for 69 + $200 tips (60mins, more like 40mins)
Repeat: Maybe Sarah, yes to Wish!

I booked a day in advance, it was straightforward. On the morning of the appointment, MMS told me Sarah was going to be late. No problem, I push the appointment an extra hour and re-arrange the rest of my day.

At the door, MMS welcomes me in, apologizing that Sarah was going to be a few mins late, so I can shower first and wait for her. MMS was polite and proposed to start P1 with me while we wait for Sarah. I thanked her and said I was fine with waiting ... 15mins go by and Sarah shows up, visibly sorry about how late she was.

She is absolutely stunning, I don't think the photos do her justice, she looks much better. Light brunette with a tight body and very nice facial features, totally my type I told myself, this is supposed to be a relaxing time so I'm not going to fuss about her tardiness, so I talk her down and let her know I'm just chillin here and it's all good. Some have mentioned she's quirky and chatty, and I can confirm all this. She was a little shy at the start and it takes her some time to warm up at the beginning of the session, but I think that adds to her personality. All good with me

Communication is great, she asked me what I like and I forgot how nice it was to speak in English (I am no Chinese speaker unfortunately).

P1: I lie face down and she starts on her massage wearing a towel. Very good technique, a little on the stronger side but I like it. It did not feel rushed, and I felt relaxed. She gradually adds oil to my back, works well on my legs, and eventually reaches down there, slowly going at it with her fingers up and down LB the butt massage was great, I gradually lift myself up down there and give her more room. I am properly oiled and hard at this point and enjoying every one of her oily movements. I reach out for some grabbing all throughout, she feels smooth while having a fit and tight body definitely works out and stays very active.

P2: She flips me over, drops the towel and starts the B2B. At this point, I notice it's only been 30mins (excluding how late she was). Sarah smoothly transitions between B2B, HJ, rubbing her B-cups across my chest. Eventually, I request a CBJ, and she puts the bag on and starts to work on LB   Some bros here mentioned she goes into a trance and closes her eyes while doing this. TBH, it doesn't bother me at all, I think the CBJ was above average and very enjoyable all throughout. Having oiled my fingers and played with her LB a little, I fancied some DATY, so I ask her for 69. She said OK, but I'd have to tip her a little more for it. I agreed, and she gets on my face I get down to business maaaan that some juicy pussy right there I am in well-groomed-shaved-pussy heaven where the clit just rolls off the tongue ... enjoying every moment of it, when I realize she's switched from CBJ to a HJ ... a split second later, and my face still cheek-deep and tongue-stretched in her holy glory, I release the flood

We shower individually afterwards, she gives me some mouthwash, we have some small talk, I pay her and leave ... overall, I enjoyed my time with Sarah .... but ...

Let's talk about this timing issue.

I think I'm a pretty easy-going person, and when I do these kinds of things, it's all about creating a good atmosphere because I want to enjoy the experience. That means I don't tend to be fussy about timing, especially in the presence of such a hot lady ... I am starting to rethink this. When all was over, I estimate my session with Sarah to be around 40mins. Yes, it didn't feel rushed. Yes, the massage was great. Yes, the communication was good. But I'd hoped that after how late she was, it was a no brainer for her to extend the session by a bit. It shouldn't be up to me to remind her of that, I think it takes away from me enjoying the experience if I have to watch the clock that way ... am I wrong? Maybe I get charmed too easily ...

Anyway, that's why I'm a little confused about the service. I'm paying quite a hefty price already, maybe I shouldn't have tipped that much, but I read that the girls don't actually earn all that much from the price, so tip is all they have.

If you ask me if I recommend Sarah, I'd still say yes, but maybe watch your time while you're at it.

If any bros out there have more guts than me and insist on proper timing, please let me know how you've done it and how well it was received by the girls. Still new-ish at all this, trying to navigate my way so I don't get played.

Thanks for reading, happy punting gents

Recent Ratings
longtimelurker   4-8-2023 07:26  Karma  +4   Always say yes to Gracie’s massage
Mandoggy   3-8-2023 17:53  Karma  +3   I personally can’t stand Wish! Too many B&S encounters
boscitc   3-8-2023 11:03  Karma  +8   
DrDecimate   2-8-2023 19:53  Karma  +3   
orangerange   2-8-2023 12:50  Karma  +6   Good report
cityguy   2-8-2023 11:32  Karma  +6   good report
cityguy (toots_mcgee)
Erotic Emperor

UID 98748
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2140
Posts 141
Karma 2124
Acceptance 323
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 2-8-2023 11:31  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for the report. I can confirm all you have said about Sarah, except she would not let me DATY, she told me it "would make it too personal" whatever that means. But yes, the time should have been adjusted or the price reduced. Sometimes you can ask the girl to make it up on the next session and then remind them when you rebook. In your case, if the MMS was Gracie/Alice then boy did you miss out. She is one of the best masseuses that used to work in HK and you would have been left wishing Sarah never turned up!

I agree that it's great to be able to speak with the service provider, I wish there were more English speakers or that my minimal Cantonese/Mando was better, it really does help the session.

Recent Ratings
blckcat   2-8-2023 18:59  Karma  +2   omg it was Gracie ... totally missed that one huh, good to know for next time, thanks man!
orangerange   2-8-2023 12:50  Karma  +3   100%

should it have those spots on it like that?
big18jj
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271831
Digest Posts 0
Credits 264
Posts 52
Karma 263
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 26-12-2020
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 3-8-2023 07:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 blckcat's post

Thanks for the report.  My last experience with Sarah was that, she late and left early, so I paid her a total of $800 only with BBBJ.

Recent Ratings
Mr_nice   3-8-2023 17:45  Acceptance  +1