Body: 4/5
Height:  1.6m
Skill: 4/5
Service: massage and nuru massage with HJ. No full service
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  HKD 800 / 1 hr Nuru
Repeat: Yes!

Visited Cherry again after a good experience a week earlier as described here: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=84961&extra=page%3D1

I had made an appointment for Friday which she cancelled - she said she wanted to travel with family. Said her friend could help. I said I wanted her. On Sunday she texted me. Available if I wanted. Yes of course. Made an appointment for 17:00. Texted her when there and she opened. Same dress, still very much MCOT. Went in and she was preparing the bed. Handed a towel. I undressed and showered.

On the bed. She started massaging me through a towel. Still with her dress on. The massage was good. Sometimes painful. Maybe too long since my last massage. In general good skill. While getting massaged, I started fondling her legs a bit. They are so good. Perfect legs! Fondled next to her pussy and touched it through her panties to which she giggled.

Than she undressed. First time to see her completely naked. Last time she had panties on and I put my hand in to feel. Perfectly shaven pussy. Her body figure really good. Large A cup/small B cup - but think in Asia they'd go as B's. Still on my tummy she put the nuru gel and start to slide. Actually, I don't think Nuru does much to me. But if I get to have a girl slide over me naked I won't say no.

Asked me to turn around. Slide over me now. Sexy view. Grab her ass and LB is definitely awake. She is sliding all over me making sure no accidents. LB did not come too close to her LS. really excited so ask her to help me she stands next to me giving HJ. I use my finger to feel her LS. My finger starting to slide in a little. She moves away. Guess this is the limit.

Shower and pay. Leave a happy man.

Recent Ratings
recluse   10-8-2023 18:07  Acceptance  +1   
Adwxxiv   9-8-2023 22:07  Acceptance  +1   
elephil   2-8-2023 11:33  Acceptance  +1   
monogamous   1-8-2023 08:20  Karma  +5   
magictime12   1-8-2023 00:24  Karma  +4   
slickric423   1-8-2023 00:06  Karma  +4