Nationality & Language: Italian/English
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Service: 4/5 - would have been 5 if more GFE
Agent: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $3500 - 90 minutes +500 extra
Repeat: maybe if I run into her again somewhere else, she is leaving HK
Overall score: 4/5

Based on the reviews here, I booked a visit with Darla, set up wasn’t as easy, but i was able to get a early time on Saturday for 90mins.  I get to the area and go up to the room, knock on the door and no answer.  Finally after a few mins, i hear footsteps and Darla answers the door in some sexy underwear.   

She takes me into the bedroom, and I ask to shower.  Smallest shower I’ve ever been in.  She had a “clean” towel waiting for me which was nice.  I get out and get a sense she really wasn’t all that present.  Her mind seemed distracted, much like when a GF isn’t interested.  I sit on the bed and started some small talk, I asked to kiss her she obliged.   In an effort to loosing things up, I ask her if she would like a massage, she says yes, so I start rubbing her back.  He back side was a great sight, really nice bottom.  I massage her a bit, and flip her over, start to kiss her nipples, and work my way down.  She say no to DATY.  I then ask if ok to play with her she says yes, but no FIV.  I play with her a bit, and she seemed to enjoy it, but probably just acting for my sake.  I ask her for a BJ and to be rimmed, which she did.  Her technique was pretty good, pretty standard BBBJ, and I CIM.   As anyone who’s read my past reviews I   fast the first round.  She goes to spit and I clean up a bit.  We laid in bed talking about her travels and move on to round 2x.   She plays with LB and gets me hard, a little BJ action and cover goes on.  She lubes up, and she takes me cowgirl.  Very nice views, she is very attractive and has a great body.  She rides me for a bit, we switch to mish, i pounded her and she hit a spot on LB which felt very good, and I knew I was getting close.   I wanted more time, so I asked to switch to doggy, and took her like that for a while.  When I was ready to pop, we switched back to mish and did her hard again,   in no time.  I finally felt she was into it for the first time in the session.  I cleaned up and was out in about 75mins.

Darla is a really nice, accommodating provider, i she why she is very popular, I think I probably just woke her up and she was exhausted from everyone booking her before she leaves.  I had a good time, but would have been great with more GFE acting.

Recent Ratings
Asiangaijin   2-11-2023 22:16  Acceptance  +1   
emulsionbyj   10-8-2023 09:12  Acceptance  +1   
Mr_nice   3-8-2023 23:41  Acceptance  +1   
fatwhale   2-8-2023 01:43  Acceptance  +1   
like2bonk   1-8-2023 10:41  Karma  +3   spot on she does seem very distant. then again if you are banging 10 15 guys a day its hard not to be jaded
Kride   31-7-2023 01:22  Acceptance  +1   Great review. This agency has some models who don't look nice. Darla, on the other hand, looks amazing.
Skepti10   30-7-2023 22:54  Karma  +4   
LilSix   30-7-2023 18:00  Acceptance  +1   
littleitalia   30-7-2023 17:54  Karma  +2   
boscitc   30-7-2023 15:20  Karma  +8   
DrDecimate   30-7-2023 10:36  Acceptance  +3   yea, pretty young girl with solid body.