Body: 3.5
Height:  160 cm
Skill: 4
Service: 4
GFE: 3
PSE: 1
Price & Session Length:  3,000 for 60 minutes
Repeat: Yes, multiple times

I have been seeing Aunaun for a while now, as she's an excellent provider of Nuru style massage. For the uninitiated, nuru is similar to a soapy massage, where you lay down on an air mattress, get covered in lube (nuru gel instead of soap) and the provider slides all over you. To say the least, it's a fantastic experience and you need to try it immediately if haven't had one before. Like, stop reading and go right now! This review will still be here after your session. What are you waiting for? Go!

Moving along, I made an appointment for Aunaun via DokiDoki's line, which was super easy. Showed up at the requested time, took care of the business  portion and was greeted by Aunaun with a smile and hug. We head into the treatment room and I get undressed. All the while, she starts to set everything up; filling up a bucket with warm water, laying out the air mattress and putting out towels. When ready, I lay face down on the mattress and she begins to scrub me down, paying careful attention to all my naughty bits. I flip over for more of the same and am already fully aroused, and this is only the cleaning stage! Some light teasing turns into kissing and not much longer after that, she starts into with a wonderful preview BBBJ.When she knows she has me sufficently worked up, she begins to cover me in the nuru gel. She rubs all of my various body parts between her tits and thighs (which is freaking incredible) while sliding up and down the top half of my body. Turning back over, more sliding about until the start of the true festivities. Now, I'm not usually a fan of butt stuff, but this girl has a magic tongue, so if she wants to toss my salad, that's what she gets! Heavenly! Turn over for another BJ and then through a few positions until I blow my load in the bag. We clean up, exchange pleasantries and I'm on my way.

As far as her appearance is concerned, she is in her mid 30s (I'm guessing) with nice, large tits which are very soft. She's not the slimmest girl, but I wouldn't call her fat either. Let's say average build that is soft to the touch. She has a pleasant face, but isn't a model or anything. All in all, middle of the road, but still attractive enough to get my motor racing.

Would I repeat? I have already, several times, which really speaks to the level of service she provides. Aunaun is a gem. Treat her well, guys!

Recent Ratings
Pro44   4-8-2023 03:18  Acceptance  +1   
kukooo   29-7-2023 08:56  Karma  +3   Aunaun is little older , atleast by looks
forrestgumpwww   28-7-2023 23:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
FF2288   28-7-2023 19:14  Acceptance  +1   Your score is on a scale from 1 to 5 right?
booby_lover   28-7-2023 16:36  Karma  +5   
bauer   28-7-2023 16:04  Karma  +3   Excellent
Laszlo   28-7-2023 14:51  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   28-7-2023 14:06  Karma  +4