Body: 3/5
Height: 155
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1300 / 60 min
Repeat: No

First time using fiwfans, not knowing about the heavy photoshopping of the pics. Her pics looked amazing (pics attached. Didn't get a pic of the real deal) but when I showed up, it was night and day. I couldn't even recognize her face, I even checked the pics on Line again to make sure it was her. She looked much older than the listed 26. I didn't know that you can say no, so just went through with it although in hindsight I would have left.

After coping with serious buyers remorse, hopped in the shower. She hopped in as well, and washed me. She was genuinely nice, and joked around a bit, which put me at ease. We laid down on the bed, she gives me a light massage before an okay BBBJ. On goes the cap, she hops on CG, then we move to usual mish then doggy where I finished. After cleaning up, she massages me for the rest of the time.

Overall, it was an decent time, but the let down of the looks compared to the photoshopped pics was something I couldn't get over! Have any of you cancelled after being let down by the looks? What's the general etiquette for that? I think I might feel kind of bad for the girl.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
William_C   4-8-2023 22:12  Karma  +1   
beefbroccoli   28-7-2023 12:42  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   28-7-2023 11:15  Karma  +5   Ouch that sucks, such a nice pic too
frollics1   28-7-2023 07:55  Karma  +3   I asked for an actual un edited pic yesterday then walked
sfdanny   28-7-2023 07:39  Acceptance  +1   
88ok.patong   28-7-2023 05:23  Acceptance  +1   
STFCQuark   28-7-2023 04:57  Karma  +1   
gentlemanne
Lustful Lord

UID 288908
Digest Posts 0
Credits 559
Posts 74
Karma 546
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2023 05:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Troybarnes at 28-7-2023 01:36
Overall, it was an decent time, but the let down of the looks compared to the photoshopped pics was something I couldn't get over! Have any of you cancelled after being let down by the looks? What's the general etiquette for that? I think I might feel kind of bad for the girl.

I dont know but i see some agencies posting the following:
⚠️ The real one with the picture posted, you can be 100% confident.
⚠️ If you don't match the cover, you can cancel it, you won't collect the waste of time.
This is from TSG Sideline

So i guess it would be ok to talk to the agent if the model is too different from pictures
manomansix
Musky Member

UID 292019
Digest Posts 0
Credits 106
Posts 8
Karma 105
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 20
Registered 23-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-7-2023 06:51  Profile P.M. 
If you feel bad, just give her 200 baht and say sorry cannot. Remember, you're doing incall, not outcall.

And you probably wont see her again in future
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30851
Posts 2020
Karma 30486
Acceptance 7291
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 28-7-2023 08:24  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Troybarnes at 28-7-2023 01:36
Have any of you cancelled after being let down by the looks? What's the general etiquette for that? I think I might feel kind of bad for the girl.

Good questions.

Yeah, I have. It's an awkward situation, but it does happen.

All these pix are photoshopped, but should give at least some indication of what the provider actually looks like. If there are reports with pix, that's a bit more information. But the most accurate representation we boys are gonna get is when they open the door.

By which point we've already cleared our schedule, made the journey, and are ready to rumble. Inertia makes a many a man think "eh, I'm here, it's all good" and we go ahead with the proceedings. Sometimes even if the in-person optics aren't as flash as the airbrushed thumbnails we end up having fun anyway. The wheels of commerce roll on and we glide on home, satisfied.

If cancelling upon first viewing, be diplomatic. Yes, you're taking money out of the girl's pocket, but it's probably happened before. I always bring snacks to these meetings, which are useful here as a "consolation prize" so to speak.

What to do:
Do NOT touch the lady. Stay calm and stay near the door,. It will be awkward waiting, and she may be asking you what's up, but she knows. If you brought snacks this is a good time to hand them over--it diffuses the tension a bit. A cash gift is also good but wait a bit on that.

There's an advantage if the agent has other staff working in that hotel. If so, use your phone to ping the agent. Type the single word "Change?" and wait for a response. Hopefully they will ping you back, just request a change. This is last-minute mongering, but if you're lucky, the agent may offer a different provider nearby.

If not, then you will just have to take your lonely boner home. Or head to Phrom Pong for some shophouse massage action. Or...?

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 28-7-2023 08:25 ]