Post at 27-7-2023 18:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
KH Mongkok

floor 14. right of lift then left door on the right

thai
25yo
name .. pear

$400. plus tip

was let down with a switch on a WhatsApp chat in Prince Edward.   so when to Mongkok.  was short on time now so decided first on I reallyy liked ill go in.

\up to 14th floor and started on left a couple ok but in right corridor turn left door on the right a good looking slim Thai with light grey hair.  black dress looked great.  

she said 400 I asked if included DFK and she said yes.

into shower alone and she goes in after.. towels are like napkins need 4 to get dry.  im rally thinking of taking a towel in a backpack these paper ones getting stupid.  

anyway onto bed she starts the cat bath.. im not into this but can't be bothered trying to communicate.   on with Dom for some CBJ  and then she asks to lie down .  she already put a small amount of lube on so don't try date

so into mis   she has a few stretch marks from giving birth but not massively noticeable.   pound her for a while and she seems to be enjoying it.   
swap her into doggy she has a great ass.  she was pretty tight so thinking maybe she won't let me doggy but she does..  at it for a while and just about to fillthe Dom when I feel it pop.  was tempted to keep going last couple strokes and finish inside but as I had felt it pop I pulled out and went for a new Dom.    however LB was so slimy from the lube and her juices had to go wash him off and when returned as was a little worried   he decided he had enough and went to sleep.  

paid her 500 and left.  she didn't seem concerned at all with Dom splitting.   maybe cos I pulled straight out?

anyway she was actually a really good punt no complaining took it like a trooper.  

hasd a nosey on way down at a few doors it was so busy at 4.30/5.  there was gangs of lads roaming looking at girls in 3/4 at a time?  are they looking together?  what's that about?  

anyway  on 12th floor again the right corridor door c2 I think was a lady that I wish I had gone to. tall Chinese very pretty and wearing a kind of traditional Chinese Komodo.  she looked stunning and didn't shut door in a quill face,  maybe tomorrows punt.    across from lift first door there was a tall lady looked almost Indian.   that I was attracted to too.   

didn't look around much more too busy and I was out of time.   places to go people to avoid.

anyway back to my punt.  stunning girl not much English. nice ass  (tattoo on right love Handke). I think if you like young thais with bolt ons and tiny feet..  she's worth a try.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   14-8-2023 15:44  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
Goose.Mk2   29-7-2023 08:27  Karma  +8   
Woovoo   28-7-2023 09:07  Acceptance  +1   
honkong2012   28-7-2023 04:58  Karma  +4   
slickric423   28-7-2023 02:08  Karma  +4   
marmalade   28-7-2023 00:54  Karma  +4   Better luck next time bro