Luna Spa - Hanna

Thread Subject: Luna Spa TST - Hanna
Date & Time of Session: July 2023
Name: Hanna (If that is really her)
Link: https://t.me/LunaSpatst
Agent: TG
Nationality & Language: Limited Cantonese, Mandarin
Face: 6.5/10 (cute face)
Body: 7/10 (C Cup, No baby fat when standing up)
Height: 150cm ish
Skill: 6.5/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: $1100
Repeat: want to try other girls first

Luna Spa is known for B&S so I don't know if I actually got Hanna

Got in the room, helped me undress and moved into shower. Washed me throughly and finished with a BBBJ.

P1 massage, lasted around 15 mins with decent pressure. Better than most girls in other spas.

P2 went straight to nuru and using her whole body to rub on my back. Nothing out of the ordinary but boobs on my back did feel nice but I prefer nuru rub from the front.   

Wiped me down after and switched to cat bath with warm water on my back. I decided to skip rim job after this as it is not really my thing so she has me on all 4 and gave me a bbbj and rpp from behind.

Flipped over, climbed on top of me and asked me to play with her boobs. They were natural C cups with pink nipples. Turned around and asked if I wanted to DATY and we 69 for a little bit. I was quite tired so I only DATY for like 2 minutes before I paused and let her continue with the BBBJ.

Her BJ skills were alright but couldn't DT me. Probably took 80% of it and lots of fake moaning as well. Lasted around 5 minutes before she switched to HJ. As I was about to she switched back to BJ and let me CIM

Showered again together afterwards and cleaned me up nicely. Gave me another 10 mins massage afterward as she could tell I was quite tired. Left afterward and gave me a light peck on the lips.

There was no LFK or DFK but I didn't attempt it so maybe she's up for it if you try.

One thing to note is she wash her mouth often and really cares about hygine.

She gave me her WeChat and the display name is 宁. I know Luna is known for B&S so if other bros have tried Hanna let us know if you got the same WeChat contact.

[ Last edited by  danielyan at 27-7-2023 13:08 ]

Recent Ratings
magictime12   27-7-2023 14:34  Karma  +2   Sounds like you got Hanna, I don't think this place has a b&s reputation. It happened to me once. Never heard about it ...
Skepti10   27-7-2023 13:59  Karma  +6   
DrDecimate   27-7-2023 13:32  Karma  +2   good to know on B&S style of Luna. Will avoid the place!