Face:  6
Body: 7
Skill: 7
Service: 8
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 6/10
Price & Session Length: US$ 500 + tips
Repeat: Why not, if around KT is a safe choice to unload

I was in Kwun Tung recently for a meeting and saw this gal had good flower ranking so I decided to try it. The place is a classic 141 walk-up location, small building and floor size, she is on the 3rd floor and quite easy to find. Be aware you'll have to walk past a hair salone and a shop on your way up, for those of you who pay a lot of attention to privacy.
Knocked at the door, bochi opened it with a smile and I am in. The room is very very small, but clean and not tidy. Bochi is quite nice and tells you where to put your stuff while undressing. She has a price list visible in the room, with pricing starting at 500hkd  (a bit higher than the 400hkd advertised on 141).
She is short and more on the thick size, blonde air and fake glasses for that naughty teacher look
Apparently, she is originally from Mongolia and has been in hong kong for the last 4 years. The interesting thing is that she does work 24 hours, told me she has quite a few bros calling her at 7 am in the morning, I guess for a quick "breakfast" before starting the working day

Anyways, got into the shower, classic washing ritual, then I was handed over one of those disposable towels to dry off. Extra points to bochi who kneeled down to help me to dry. nice touch.

Got onto the bed, and she starts some action on my nipples (not a big fan) and then down giving me a good BBBJ. She has a good technique, would probably rate her 7/10 on the licking/sucking part. My personal taste I like more the sloppy bj style, with more gagging and spitting. bochi is not that type but gotta say the bj was still nice. her signature is moving her nails up, down, and around LB to tease you, while moaning constantly for that extra sound effect.
I got capped and went for FS, her pussy was quite wet and nice but we only went missionary as she wasn't comfortable doing other positions. She said it was the size, but not sure if she just wasn't willing to put in the work. For 500hkd you can only come in the dom or on her tits, and I went for the latter.

Overall a good punt: she is friendly, smiles all the time, has good skills, and is overall good value for a quick punt while you are in KT.

Recent Ratings
clampbottom   27-7-2023 20:04  Karma  +3   Thanks, I have my eye on her for quite some time.
orangerange   27-7-2023 19:22  Karma  +6   Good reporting
magictime12   27-7-2023 14:38  Karma  +4   
cityguy   27-7-2023 12:19  Karma  +6   solid report - thx