Body: 3/5
Height:  about 5ft3
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  1000 RMB & 90 min
Repeat: Yes

I meet Lala in an apartment north of Ritan Park. I communicate with the agent using WhatsApp and VPN. The agent said I could wait in the nextdoor Mercure hotel until Lala was ready. (Note the Mercure does not have a restroom for non-guest).

When Lala was ready, the agent sent me annotated photos to get to the flat. I knocked on the door and surprised to see a young Chinese girl. She doesn’t look much like her photos and her hair is now ginger, but I think still very young and attractive with an innocent look. I asked her age later and she said 21. It’s believable, and she is no older than 24.

I took a shower and she direct me to the bed. I ask her 2 shots in the agreed time which she said ok. Like previous Lala review she is not chatty. She applied gel then started sucking me off. I told her to slow down a few times, but came in her mouth quite quickly. Unlike the previous Lala report on this forum, she did not keep her mouth around me while I was , which is a shame, but did keep good hand motion and pressure.

She disappear for 5 minutes then came back.

She began back massage, but its very slow and boring. I tried chatting with her and she said she is from Ximen, but didn’t reveal much, which is understandable. She come to beijing for working.

I bored after 20 mins back massage and had things to do, so I asked her to do body-to-body massage. Because she is so young and sexy, I was hard very quickly. To try and lengthen my time I offered make her cum too - which she said she want. I sucked on her tits for a bit, which are firm and 100% natural. Her nipples are “inside ones” which is a new experience for me, and nice. I got her to sit between my legs and massage her tits and nibbled her ears until she was wet. She smell nice and her skin is very smooth and soft. I spread her legs open and spent some time fingering her which she liked. But she came very quickly - maybe she was fake but I could feel her pussy when my fingers inside her.

We switch back to me, and she put more of the gel one me and gave me a nice HJ. I asked her to change to blowjob, which she did and I came quickly after. Again she didn’t keep her mouth on when I was even though i said i want cim this time and she agree. I agree that she can’t suck very deep throat - just head.

I ask Lala to shower me - since it was early. She pretend didn’t understand and then seems she not very good at doing this and not helpful.

In terms of looks, Lala is  kinda girl I want for overnight sex without limit on number of shots.

Overall, 1000 RMB for a young attractive girl, I thought Lala is worth it and probably repeat visit. I will first try Amy or another girl next time.

Lala charge 1500 RMB for full service but one shot only (1hr), but for her personality maybe not good.

Recent Ratings
chengkiat   27-7-2023 10:05  Acceptance  +1   Good to hear a report on Lala. Not always available as she has to go to college and now is the summer holidays You can ...