Face: 4/5 little makeup unblemished pleasant looking
Body: 4/5 toned slim body with super soft skin
Height: 160cm
Skill: 5/5 massage
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $1,400 HKD for 90mins plus $200 tip
Repeat: Yes

Ruby is a regular offering at K2 for as long as I can remember for 2023, she has a toned slim body of a younger girl, with the softest porcelain white skin with a tight waist matched with a firm set of bolt-on fake titties that gives her a lusty milf look.

Although this is not the first review of Ruby, I would definitely recommend her for a try if you've gone through the K2 menu and are looking for a new experience other than Molly, Yuko or Sammy.

K2 booking and facilities are top notch, clean and discreet enough. I reached out to K2 via whatsapp and requested who was available on the same day and received photo previews of all the girls which I cross check for any recent reviews here on 141. I always appreciate great review's but will also take a chance on sampling anyone new or who may have a less than appealing review written about them - K2 by far is the most consistent island side in providing excellent service in terms of response time and ease of booking, likeliness to the photos provided, a consistent rotation of attractive women and with repeat visits have often provided better service.

Part 1 massage: Ruby's massage quality is on point, she is experienced in providing a deep massage feeling for knots and using her hands in a manner that you'd expect if you were with a professional sports masseuse starting with a dry massage followed by a long 45min oil massage. If you're looking for a gentle fall asleep take a nap massage this isn't it. She offered to step and walk on my back which I declined due to my personal preference.

Part 2 magic: This was the moment where she shined, as she stripped out of her denim shorts and crop top to be fully naked I caught a glimpse and a first feel of how super soft her skin was. She started with a nuru body rub and I could feel her sizeable nipples and firm bolt-on breasts glide along my back. Her hands ran their length up against my waist as she fully took control and immersed herself up and down with her titties from my toe to ear, the feeling and build-up was exquisite.

As I flipped over I placed my hands, amazed by her tight slim waist and ran my hands-up for my first grasp at her more than a handful breasts and rolled my thumbs over her appealing large erect nipples - if you like man-made bolt-on tits on a slim waisted asian girl you're going to like Ruby's.

I proceeded to enjoy the frontal nuru service as she glided her body pressed up against mine, I couldn't help but run my hands all over her and suck her nipples forcing her to pause mid-glide as her breasts were in my face, whilst her leg was between my thighs I could feel that she had a nice trimmed V.

As things heated up I took control and rolled her over allowing her to lie down, mounting her on top with her legs spread forced open against my knees as I sat in a seated samurai position with my katana LB poking out leaning against her LS. I savoured the look in front of me, her oiled up breasts, fully erect nipples and that dirty look on her face as she liked having her nipples sucked. I kissed her on the neck, shoulder and ran my tongue down to her nipples again, spending ample time to lick and play with them using my fingers. Slowly I went down on her, kissing her naval, sucking the inside of her thighs, then lifting her legs I plunged my tongue into her tight tasty asshole which she moaned as she held her legs up behind her knees to give me full access to rim her deeper.

From her asshole to finding her ticklish spot I sucked on the spot just below her LS but above her asshole, I parted her legs and licked until I had her clit in in my mouth. Ruby was dripping wet by this time, majorly turned on as I played with her breasts whilst savouring her LS - she proceeded to hurriedly place a towel underneath her LS at the same time as making sure that my lips were never removed, her legs wide open she pushed LS allowing me every angle to DATY until her body tensed up and she came with a warm stream of liquid I learnt that she had just squirted. This continued into a second and third round, her legs parted wide open, responsive to my licks and the second and third gush of warm liquid, the towel beneath her was damp whilst I came up for air into a mount position, again liking the look on her O-face I began running my hands along her breasts and nipples whilst I sat up and wrapped her hands around LB and eventually exploded over her bolt-on tits.

I was super satisfied with finding this session with Ruby, and I've read the other reviews on here with the after thought that you would definitely need to be able to speak Chinese to unlock an experience like this with her, through repertoire in chatting to her throughout the massage and also requesting anything that you wanted to explore. This was further proven when I had read another bro's report encounter with her that covered SM whipping, toe sucking and watersports golden shower: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=82394&highlight=pee

For those endeavouring future K2 experiences, please share with details I'd be keen to hear your experiences with Ruby and the other especially lesser reviewed K2 girls!

[ Last edited by  chunkibutt at 24-7-2023 19:02 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
orangerange   15-8-2023 04:35  Karma  +6   
jungle88   13-8-2023 12:08  Acceptance  +1   
wrexart3211   8-8-2023 14:58  Acceptance  +1   
William_C   4-8-2023 22:14  Karma  +1   
zennor   4-8-2023 04:49  Karma  +5   
Goose.Mk2   27-7-2023 10:14  Karma  +8   
420man4life   26-7-2023 21:36  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   26-7-2023 18:21  Karma  +3   Excellent!
JackTheBat   26-7-2023 13:47  Karma  +10   Big-titted Joey Yung?
sexyloser   26-7-2023 13:26  Karma  +3   
Ramsyhk   26-7-2023 13:12  Acceptance  +2   
clampbottom   26-7-2023 11:45  Karma  +3   Samurai with Katana lol
calaisien   26-7-2023 09:50  Karma  +6   
zebra   25-7-2023 21:39  Karma  +6   
boscitc   25-7-2023 16:19  Karma  +8   Love the long skinny tight torso
dienw   25-7-2023 13:07  Karma  +3   Great report. FS possible? How about picture accuracy?
magictime12   25-7-2023 12:37  Karma  +4   
tomdwaninny   25-7-2023 11:32  Karma  +3   nice report!
beefbroccoli   25-7-2023 07:30  Acceptance  +1   
12man34   24-7-2023 22:21  Acceptance  +1   Thank you! Appreciate the detailed review :))
STFCQuark   24-7-2023 20:48  Karma  +3   
vinc9   24-7-2023 19:32  Karma  +6   A very well written report. Nice!
IvanTheKozak   24-7-2023 19:25  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
honkong2012   24-7-2023 19:22  Karma  +4   Nice
Jclaudepandamme   24-7-2023 17:54  Karma  +2   She is fantastic. Reminded of a big titted Joey Yung. Experienced her squirting manually
chunkibutt
Carnal Conqueror

UID 177468
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 9
Karma 234
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 26-7-2023 11:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@Jclaudepandamme She is fantastic. Reminded of a big titted Joey Yung. Experienced her squirting manually

Absolutely loved this comment that she does resemble a big titted Joey Yung! Her squirting was an absolute golden find, keen to get her off manually next time.

@boscitc Love the skinny tight torso

It's the ratio of her skinny tight torso to big bolt-on titties that does it for me.

@dienw Great report. FS possible? How about picture accuracy?

I've never unlocked FS at K2/Mia before, I've read mentions of other bro reports who have tried but would be super curious to hear of any success stories.

The pictures are accurate, Ruby's body shape, torso, slim frame and man-made tits are spot on - her face as one of the other bro's alluded to does give Joey Yung vibes, resembles a pretty Chinese milf but with less make-up and flawless porcelain skin.

Recent Ratings
dienw   27-7-2023 12:12  Karma  +4   Thanks. FS definitely available with many girls but ymmv - you need to have rapport and sometimes just ask.
zebra   26-7-2023 14:40  Karma  +6