Name: 妙妙 Miao Miao
Nationality & Language: Mandarin only
Face: 9/10 the cute type and matches picture
Body: 9/10 if you to feel real big boob with pink nip
Skill & Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 1000
Repeat: Yes

TLDR: Young, fair and smooth skin, bubbly and playful personality, cute, meaty, big boobs with pink nip.

I try not to have high hope before entering as I have been crushed many time visualizing the hot pretty chic from TG picture. I was surprised when she opened the door .
She resemble closely to the TG picture. She looks cute in her glasses. Her tight dress shows off her nice boobs.

The usual procedure before P1.

P1: She is ok, has some strength. We chatted, her voice really sweet.

P2: Before she can start P2, I hug her from behind fondling her boobs through her dress. It felt nice and soft. I moved my hand in from the top to feel her skin. Then to grasp her boobs, a handful. Glad, it feels real! Continue to play with it while she says in a gently voice oh please don't. Though her facial expression is enjoying it, she lightly moan as I move through her nip and circle around it. I have enough of feeling, I pull down her dress to reveal a pair of nicely shape C boobs. I enjoy seeing her pink nip. I can see one of it has harden up while I was playing through earlier. I start to lick her other nip and caress her boobs. Slowly, roaming my hand to her LS while she still on her pink panties. Seems she need more time to warm up as it is still dry. After awhile, she told me to lie down so she can go out to get the gel. Once in, she undress and start her P2. It is ok, her cat lick and touches is not bad. Personally, I felt girls in Kawaii are more skilled in this area. She flipped me over, licked around my body, legs, balls and nipple while stroking my LB. She then moved to the top of the bed, just at the back of my head. She bend over with her boobs on my face and her hand stroking my LB. I lick her nip while my hand move to play with her LS. Slowly getting moist.  We continued for few minutes with her LS soaking. She then moved up to the bed continue giving attention to my LB which is on the verge to explode while I continue touching her wet LS. I slid my finger in for awhile and the feeling inside of her send my LB to the top, exploded !

Recent Ratings
capslock   27-8-2023 02:06  Acceptance  +1   
ichitaka0104   13-8-2023 20:52  Acceptance  +1   
Nolongerlurker   24-7-2023 20:38  Karma  +2   
Mister   23-7-2023 17:19  Karma  +4   Any kissing? Does she keep her glasses on?
mcnation   23-7-2023 08:32  Acceptance  +1   
ceodip   22-7-2023 23:55  Acceptance  +1   
Blue128   22-7-2023 23:47  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review. Saw her earlier in the chat advert.
DrDecimate
Carnal Conqueror

UID 288712
Digest Posts 0
Credits 314
Posts 22
Karma 312
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-7-2023 17:59  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 DrDecimate's post

@mister yea, glasses on. It is something fresh to see a cute glassy girl HJ while you touch her all around!
I just have quick light kiss (as I don't normally do kiss/dfk with WG).

Recent Ratings
Mister   24-7-2023 12:20  Karma  +1   Thanks