Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height: 160
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  200 Euro 1 Hour
Repeat: Probably

Hello everyone, I'm currently in Italy for summer vacation and was looking for a place to relax and unload. Searched around and found out the website massaggiamilano which lists several massage shops with sexual and erotic services in Milan. Anyway decided to go to one of the highly rated shops and was not disappointed. I have been to some other massage places and I must say that Giardino di Eden has some of the prettiest and youngest Chinese girls. Currently they have 6 girls Zoe, Mimi, Angela, Lucia, Emily, and Maya I think all 6 of them are stunners, the pictures are on the websites (all real).

The shop is quite old and since rooms don't have a ceiling there isn't much privacy. Anyway. when I got there there were 3 girls available, and I picked Maya since she was the youngest and newly arrived. We got into the room and I decided for the 1 hour option 200 Euros full service, there is also 30 min 150, quite expensive. Maya has a pretty face, it reminds me of a cute Chinese university girl, her body is slim with natural B cups and average length legs. She doesn't speak Italian or English, but that wasn't an issue since I speak Chinese. We get naked and she washes me in the small bathtub then we dry-off and go onto the bed. She starts with a light massage on my back. The room has a mirror next to the bed so I get to enjoy Maya beautiful body as she is massaging. The massage lasts for around 10 minutes, when she tells me to turn around and begins licking my entire body from ear to toe. Since I was flirting with her the entire time she was quite excited and we began kissing first LFK and then full DFK with her pushing her tongue into my throat. She then proceeds to BBBJ for around 5 minutes, it was alright. I asked if I could DATY and she said yes, I prefer giving pleasure. I DATY for a couple of minutes and feel her getting extremely wet, so I get the condom on and begin thrusting in missionary. Her pussy was quite tight but nothing special, but I could definitely feel the water flowing. We switch to doggy and cow-girl and then back to mish before I come.

I will probably come back to try the other girls. I also discovered later that Italian customers pay 150 Euro per Hour, so if you are Asian you will get a 50 Euro surcharge, which is bullshit but the girls are worth IMO. Will be going back to China in September and Thailand in December, looking forward to sharing new experiences.

Recent Ratings
Tororosso   18-8-2023 03:44  Acceptance  +1   
manANONYman   23-7-2023 02:52  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   22-7-2023 21:17  Karma  +8   
metalist   22-7-2023 08:06  Karma  +4   
frollics1   22-7-2023 08:04  Karma  +3   nice to see its not westerners getting the surcharge :-)