Registered 14-5-2013
Status Offline
Post at 20-7-2023 19:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kazakhstan Girl- MK KH

Name: Didn't ask.
Link: N/A
Telegram: N/A
Location: King Hing Building 8F ... (i pretty sure was 8th... or 7th honestly i cant rem LOL
Nationality & Language:  Kazakhstan /speaks  English ( fairly well  i guess)
Face: 3.5/5  kinda long face... with makeup on... dont get me wrong she not ugly but not 5/5... above average for me   
Body: 5/5 very slim body, no tattoos, trimmed pussy almost shaven but had a faint stubble where is growing bk... (spinner type (best way to describe it??) but she ard A+ cup breasts )
Service: 3/5 Showered alone, cat bath, cbj , KY used, nothing really outstanding.
Agent: N/A
Hotel: N/A.
Price & Session Length: $600/30mins ( it went for ard 20 mins but prob fucking last 5-8 mins LOL)
Repeat :hmmm maybe for that price 600....

20th July ard 5pm

At MK popped in to KH to take a look, walked up the stairs cos massive queue like always...
this batch of thais not that impressed...or thou i saw a punkish girl at the 4th floor.... might give her a try since never tried a emo looking style girl lol

anyway walked up think its defin on the 8th, the location is right hand side of the stairways in front area and the first door on the right ( there should be 3 doors in a T shape kinda corridor in front of the stairs)
didnt check the other 2 i assume would be russians or  Kazakhstan girsl also... only this one had welcome sign.

rang the bell she offered 600.. not what i expected normally be 800 right?

looked pretty young like student and very slender body, she had her red bra and panties with the red wings like victoria secret lingerie style fashion cat walks, black long hair with grey hightlights.
first thing i noticed cigs.... think she just had one... well pretty knew the service type of these girls in KH.... dont expect 5 star service... in there for a quick fuck cos she a great body ,semi tonned.  

she asked money upfront, showered alone while keeping the door OPEN ( if know incase )

she put some trendy music on, then she showered herself,

too the action..

catbath style licking all over... then CBJ...didnt last long .. did like her saliva dripping off from her mouth to my cock...

abit of KY then she rode me... not up and down more like short mini humps and bumping and grinding ... and she swtich it up with coming closer to hugging and moaning in ur ears, kissing ur neck....gf style feel(thinking couple more rds she will open up more)

switch to mish and doggy and a popped ... soon after... been a while since i popped that fast. it was great!

However.... her moaning is kinda off putting... but hey she young and fit! she hasnt got that cold personality like some russians, she will chat and laugh... overall gd quick punt... 600hkd man!

Recent Ratings
asyouwant   22-8-2023 16:22  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
bsun   1-8-2023 19:36  Acceptance  +2   Favorable
slickric423   28-7-2023 02:13  Karma  +4   
Goose.Mk2   26-7-2023 17:35  Karma  +8   
marmalade   22-7-2023 15:41  Karma  +4   
jgaw88   21-7-2023 17:13  Karma  +2   
TrumpMAGA   21-7-2023 16:12  Acceptance  +1   Borat in the house!
magictime12   21-7-2023 15:14  Karma  +4   
pirate1   21-7-2023 12:59  Karma  +4   Neck kissing. Nice.
frollics1   21-7-2023 11:10  Karma  +3   
boscitc   20-7-2023 23:06  Karma  +8   Sounds like a good ride!
HK_Legend   20-7-2023 19:53  Karma  +8   "not up and down more like short mini humps and bumping" Likely used to ride horses like...Mongolians!
sstylee228   20-7-2023 19:29  Acceptance  +1   As a kazakh myself, she’ll 100% open up to u after a while.
marmalade
Lustful Lord

UID 11140
Digest Posts 0
Credits 672
Posts 136
Karma 667
Acceptance 95
Reading Access 40
Registered 6-5-2008
Status Offline
Post at 22-7-2023 15:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Just want to add some additional info to jack’s post. Not looking for Ks, plz give to him.
Can confirm his report.
Girl’s got high cheekbones, pretty tall, long legs. Long black hair. Didn’t talk much.
I was more interested in her sandy blonde friend across the hall who stood there chatting with her. Blond girl spoke English quite well, tried to sell herself as last day for $800 and her Khazak friend at $700. I guess her price went down or just really into Jack!
Door down the hall has a prettier Russian, but the worst attitude. Rolled her eyes at me when telling me where she was from.
This is just personal opinion, but the Khazak girl looks awfully like one of the high-end models that’s being advertised by one of the agents right now. Not going to say who. Do they moonlight?
Lastly, I did not try either as I’d just made a deposit on the 10th floor…

Recent Ratings
jackgoro   23-7-2023 10:22  Karma  +5   Guess I hit the jackpot… yes high cheek bones.. better wording lol