Post at 18-7-2023 11:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vietnamese Hotties - Fuji Building FL 3

Date & Time of Session: 8 July
Name: No idea
Link: Nil
Agent: Nil
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese, English
Face: 9/10, very pretty, perfect teeth, THICK long black hair down to her ass.
Body: 8/10, petite, toned, C cup fake titties.
Height: 5ft something.
Skill: 8/10
Service: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: 600, 30m(?)
Repeat: She's worth a repeat but I'm here for variety.

Been struggling to find time to write reviews but thought I'd drop this one on Fuji while it's still relevant.

Brother and I decided to check out Fuji for a doorknocking session. First time in the building and we were struck by it's resemblance to Hing Loong building, which we tried once before but didn't find a single girl who was open to foreigners.

Anyway, Fuji was huge and we made our way from the top down, knocking on every door. Most of the upper floors were occupied by Chinese and although we found a few cuties, there wasn't much worth mentioning. I was also pretty tipsy and wasn't too focussed on taking down notes.

HOWEVER all that changed when we got to the 3rd floor. There are two 'hallways' worth of doors, one left and one right as you come onto the floor from the elevator. The left hallway was all Russian girls, and I ended up taking the door at the very end of the hallway. Shit punt for 1000, all she did was complain about the pay and conditions in Hong Kong, so I won't write about it. There were multiple decent looking Russians in that hallway, although I didn't get to sample any others.

The right hallway was where it got exciting. I ended up taking A1 which was the very last door of the hallway. The door by the stairs also had a hottie in it, I believe that was A8? A1 was Vietnamese and A8 was from Singapore, both very petite, very sexy little things. A8 actually came OUT of her room before I'd even knocked and was chasing me down the hallway, putting her hands under my shirt and shit. She had a tiny white baby tee on that said Barbie on it and through which her nipples were very visible. She was slim and toned and very sexy, but I hadn't had a chance to see the rest of the doors yet.

I made my way down the right hallway - there were a few girls worth a mention but again I didn't take too many notes. When I knocked on A1, the girl who opened the door was incredibly petite and slim, had super thick, long black hair down to her ass in this tiny little pair of boyshorts, and she immediately started dancing and grinding on the door in front of me.. I'd never seen anything like it in my 2-3 walk-up experiences, and she was HOT.

I walked straight in without discussing price and closed the door behind me. She was a bit startled but took it well, immediately helping me out of my shirt and kissing me back. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and told her exactly how good looking I thought she was.

BBBJ on the bed - cowgirl, missionary, doggy until I came. Her face lit up with this unique grin of deep satisfaction any time she received positive feedback that I was enjoying myself. Like when I told her I was going to cum, and when I got hard again coming out of the shower. She seemed like a genuinely bad bitch who loved being fucked.

Solo shower after the action, I washed and then came out and started drying myself - she immediately knelt at my feet and started ramming my cock down her throat again. I very quickly became hard and for a second thought we were on for round 2 - I think maybe if I'd committed to it, she would have.. But I was sort of unsure and didn't want to overstay, so I continued to dress while she was sucking my cock, eventually getting my pants on and tucking my cock away. I caught her taking a photo of me as I was buttoning my shirt and gave her a bit of cheek for it, but I didn't really mind.

Anyway, floor 3 is definitely worth exploring. A1 and (I think) A8 are banging little hotties with great attitudes. The only downside for me was the bruises, but that just seems to come with the territory. My brother went into the.. 1st or 2nd door on the right (down the right hallway) and also had an exceptional punt. He suspects also Vietnamese.

Enjoy!

[ Last edited by  realtomcruise at 18-7-2023 13:13 ]

Recent Ratings
Woovoo   28-7-2023 09:22  Acceptance  +1   
Mike747   21-7-2023 18:42  Karma  +5   Excellent
Eastvash86   19-7-2023 18:19  Karma  +2   
quoththeraver   19-7-2023 06:11  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   19-7-2023 02:02  Karma  +4   
scrappy   18-7-2023 23:21  Karma  +2   
perriersons08   18-7-2023 20:24  Karma  +10   
americafirst141   18-7-2023 20:05  Karma  +6   
tqqq   18-7-2023 16:35  Acceptance  +1   
beefbroccoli   18-7-2023 14:39  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   18-7-2023 12:45  Karma  +10   What bruises?
manANONYman   18-7-2023 12:05  Acceptance  +1   
manhands   18-7-2023 11:37  Karma  +4   
realtomcruise
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292655
Digest Posts 0
Credits 451
Posts 19
Karma 449
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2023 12:50  Profile P.M. 
@JackTheBat The girls obviously just cop a bit of a beating - their legs, ass, back etc seem to be pretty commonly littered with bruises. Nothing extreme, but I've never experienced girls who'd get this much.. traffic. It was something I found jarring initially and have had to learn to ignore.
sexforhealth
Carnal Conqueror

UID 294270
Digest Posts 0
Credits 261
Posts 72
Karma 256
Acceptance 107
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-7-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2023 14:20  Profile P.M. 
Did you pay before or after, im confused on this part because I see some posts pay first but the newbie guide say pay after
Love the writing style
realtomcruise
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292655
Digest Posts 0
Credits 451
Posts 19
Karma 449
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2023 14:54  Profile P.M. 
@sexforhealth I almost always pay up front - I feel like it reduces any possible tension the girl has about not being paid and allows them to put it out of their mind.

On this occasion I went straight in and we started mingling, I paid before I left. But that's rare for me.
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5360
Posts 678
Karma 5306
Acceptance 1070
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 18-7-2023 20:26  Profile P.M. 
Damn this was 10 days ago? probably gone by now yeah?

----------------------------------------------------
TG group is mostly by invite only or regular board contributors.