Name: Amanda
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Fujian) - Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Face: 5/10
Body: 7/10
Skill & Service:  8.5/10
GFE: 7/10
Price & Session Length: $600
Repeat: Yes

So after my unsuccessful attempt to have LB play with the school teacher and gilfs at Golden Wheel, I decided to check out the scene at Hing Loong particularly as I have seen some very encouraging recent reports.

Most will know Hing Loong, but if you don't.  You cant miss it.  Opposite the back side of Cosco Tower, and blinged out like it was commissioned by Donald Trump himself.  It looks just like Fuji (Same interior designer?)

Went up to the tenth floor and walked all the way down (twice).  Most of the doors indicated the girls were busy, but given that it was not crowded at all with punters, i got the impression that the ladies were just not working on the Saturday evening rather than that they were all being ravaged at the same time in a Sodom and Gamorah frenzy.  

There was a lady on 2/f whose door indicated that she was 'part time' and '7 days only' and 'mixed', which was encouraging - but she was busy as well.  I managed to get a peek at her after my stint with Amanda and she was definitely cute.  One for another day.  I've put a photo of her door up anyway.

So onto Amanda.  I knocked on her door and she opened it up in a blue neglige and wooly high heels.  Older looking face but good body.  Asked how much. "$600".  Seemed good to me, so i went in.  First thing is she was super nice.  She noticed I was hot and immediately went to her mini bar fridge to pull out a bottle of cold watsons water.  It hit the spot.  I paid her $600 and we proceeded to undress and go into the shower.  Int he shower she teased LB with her butt and hands and soaped me all over.  She also mouth washed and gave me a shower blow job.  What a way to start the punt.  To wash the face, she passed me on of those towel tablets that expand when wet.

We got out and she handed me a disposable towel, which i dont really mind given that some ladies will re-use towels between punters.  No offence, i love you guys but i dont want to inherit your jock itch!

Got on the bed, and she teased LB with her butt and spent several minutes licking the nipples and playing with LB with her hands.  Then she asked "what you like".  I told her I want to taste her LS.  She misunderstood at first and thought i wanted to kiss her (which was not on the menu at all) but was more then happy to let me go down town.  She gave good directions too "no rough", "lick top", "go slow".  She doesnt like deep and aggressive tonguing but more gentle hood licking.  7 minutes into flicking the bean she orgasmed into ecstasy.  I was very proud of myself, and gave myself a mental gold star.

She then capped me and I proceeded to enter her missionary.  She was reasonably tight and lubricated since she just O'd.  3 minutes and 21 seconds later I
into the condom, and it was great.

She showed me some of her cosplay out fits (loads on the walls) and we agreed next time she would dress up as a sexy OL for me.

All in all a pretty good punt with a service oriented provider.  I feel I will likely go back, as she seems reliably consistent in service offering.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Woovoo   28-7-2023 09:25  Acceptance  +1   
gwailoplayer   22-7-2023 13:55  Karma  +3   ravaged in a Sodom and Gamorah frenzy.
simonlake17   17-7-2023 20:10  Karma  +3   this guy is pilot! :-) thanks for sharing!
quoththeraver   17-7-2023 13:59  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   17-7-2023 13:59  Karma  +3   Thank you!
cherupari   17-7-2023 08:58  Karma  +3   
lively192   17-7-2023 01:38  Karma  +4   
manANONYman   16-7-2023 22:12  Acceptance  +1   
clampbottom   16-7-2023 18:26  Karma  +3   Well done. The mix girl always raises a red flag, I didn't ring her bell as a result. Might try
LittleWing   16-7-2023 16:15  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   16-7-2023 12:24  Karma  +8   "no rough", "lick top", "go slow". Yes, that's her way...& rewarding! High quality service, very consistent! She ...
frollics1   16-7-2023 12:05  Acceptance  +3   mm maybe ill have to try.. any boots?
relcom888
Carnal Conqueror

UID 118640
Digest Posts 0
Credits 421
Posts 38
Karma 417
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2023 12:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 relcom888's post

@frollics1 Tonnes of boots and cosplay choices.  Didn't get a good look at her feet, but I imagine they'd look pretty ok - she was very clean and tidy.  Even the toilet was clean and not particularly wet given that its one of those ones that are next to a toilet bowl without a catchment ridge for the shower water.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   16-7-2023 12:26  Karma  +8   She will get a pro photoshoot soon! Good photographer + her thinking = Brace!
clampbottom
Lustful Lord

UID 286319
Digest Posts 0
Credits 544
Posts 125
Karma 524
Acceptance 393
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 16-7-2023 18:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 relcom888's post

You seem to have tracked the time rather will, referee of a sport?

Recent Ratings
relcom888   16-7-2023 22:57  Karma  +3   Lolz. Refereed a bit of football in the day! Might be that!