Reading Access 20
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2023 18:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kawaii Spa TST - Pinky

Date & Time of Session: July 10th
Name: Pinky
Nationality & Language: Cantonese (But she can speak English)
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill & Service: 4/10
GFE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: 1000 + tips (I tip anyway just cos) and only got 40 mins
Repeat: No

There's another report here for Pinky so when I messaged the spa via TG and saw that Pinky was available, was an easy choice to pick her out. The photo of her in Telegram is hot - cute bangs, ample breasts and some hips - MCOT. It was a Monday, feeling a serious amount of Monday blues, and I was actually pretty tired from a fairly busy weekend. I was just looking to unwind a little and have a bit of fun.

When I got to the spa, I showered alone and waited for Pinky to come in to the room. When (I think - more to come on that later) Pinky did arrive, I would agree with another bro's report here - classy, classic HK girl look and not the kind of MK or girl next door look. She was wearing a dress that would very easily have made her out to be OL style (at least in my area of work). She's very chatty!

P1 Massage - given how stunning Pinky was, I decided to forgo being on my stomach and was on my back continuing with a random conversation with her. Had a towel over LB and my stomach and basically didn't get a massage - just got about 20/25 minutes of light rubbing the top of my thighs and a lot of chit chat.

P2 - This came quite randomly. I can't remember what we were talking about but all of a sudden, Pinky decided to drop her clothes and whipped out some oil. She didn't shower or walk out to get warm oil for the nuru - I didn't get nuru. I just got an oily HK with some light kissing. With not much foreplay it took a while for me to let the goods go.

Once deed was done, Pinky headed straight to the shower and then I showered afterwards with some more light random chit chat. Once I showered, got dressed, paid up and left somewhat disappointed?

I know the report from the other bro said YMMV - I guess mine did. And I guess there's bare minimum that you might get at a spa - I guess I did? In hindsight, I'm not really sure what happened. The girl that came in the room was hot, I didn't ask what her name was, but she looked different from the Pinky in the pictures in TG. In addition I think the TG ad for her mentions she's natural but her boobs were definitely enhanced. In my first experience at Kawaii, the wrong girl did come in to my room at first but way too tired to have remembered to ask. I'm new to visiting spas - this was literally my second time and my Chinese isn't great so conversations are a little harder to get in to. We for sure didn't click - it's quite evident!

It does seem that Pinky and Kawaii have had great service and some very happy customers. Just wasn't me for that day. Perhaps I expected too much vs a walk up style encounter - I need to mentally connect with spa girls?

There's still a few girls I'd like to see at Kawaii but this left me with a bit of a bitter taste in my mouth. In two minds about posting this I guess just wanted to stress about the other bro's message that YMMV - indeed YMMV!!

Recent Ratings
zebra   15-8-2023 20:46  Karma  +6   
magictime12   18-7-2023 11:49  Karma  +3   
simonlake17   17-7-2023 16:34  Karma  +3   thanks for this real sharing bro, we learn a lot
Mister   15-7-2023 14:47  Karma  +4   That does sound like Pinky. Great to chat with, but avowedly not the type to treat you like a king. Nice b00b job (in TW ...
Rastamouse   15-7-2023 07:36  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
DrDecimate   14-7-2023 21:41  Karma  +2   Sorry bro, sometime it is a hit and miss...
vinc9   14-7-2023 18:45  Karma  +5   Replied below.
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3387
Posts 146
Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 14-7-2023 18:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 ceodip's post

Firstly sympathies on your first Spa experience. It is good to see you understand YMMV and from experience, HK girls service does seem to vary among customers so it’s hard to say- do remember that for usually for Spa girls, most of the time it’s a long game before unlocking more. When you get used to the game, you’ll have your own methods of unlocking more and quicker. Can PM for more details.

Second, pictures are usually not real/ are a concept photo, unless it states ‘真人相’ meaning real photo- which most of the time is 80% there in accuracy.

Personally I haven’t had much luck with Kawaii girls - the majority of them were transactional’ and time watchers (maybe it is my luck), but I have had a handful who gave incredible service. One of my favourites/regular repeats are at Kawaii too.

Each spa is different and has their own set of style of ladies. Feel free to PM me or the other OPs  stating what you’re looking for and I’m sure they are happy to help.

Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
ceodip   14-7-2023 23:44  Acceptance  +1   Will take you up on that offer! Thanks thanks!