Karma 187
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-7-2023 20:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Singapore] Viet KTV revisited

Revisiting last month the debauchery that is Vietnamese KTV after 3 Covid years and, I just wish there was something like this in HK. It’s not cheap but it’s so naughty.

Go in, sit down, order whisky - whisky variety is good, hardware is less so: the room is comfortable but it’s a bit small and certainly not lux. No attached toilet - have to go out to the shared toilet which isn’t great.

But the software - oh boy. Girls get brought in as and when available. If you like, you sit them down (triggering a SGD 100 butterfly fee, where you become one stop in her repeated loops around the establishment). My girl was braless, her thin shirt unbuttoned to her navel. Just a flick, and two perfectly formed Cs fell out. You’re encouraged to grab, lick. She unbuttoned my pants to explore my cock - and gently wiped the precum off with a wet wipe. Every other girl in the room also had their tits out.

Because I knew I wanted to fuck later, I booked her, triggering an additional SGD 400 booking fee. From that point on, no one else could book her. This is not important if you don’t want to fuck and are happy to fondle whoever comes along. But a friend who wanted to fuck but couldn’t make up his mind lost 2 absolute stunners the moment they walked into the next room.

Shenanigans are expected. Another friend and his girl suddenly stood up wiping their chests - a handjob had been negotiated and executed.

Girls are a far cry from 5 years ago. Most seem to have had some cosmetic surgery done and are dressed so slutty - they look so fuckable and you’d  definitely notice them in a club. And importantly, their English and Mandarin is essentially fluent. So communication is no problem and you get to build a rapport and play drinking games (all while fondling titties to your heart’s content).

At the end, took the girl out. SGD 500 for short term. Went to her room in a posh part of town (honestly Hotel 81 is crap - can’t hold a candle to Victoria in HK). Skill wasn’t great, but the lights were low, she had a short kimono on, and some light house music was on. Basically like fucking in college. Aaaaaargh - I want to go back.

I don’t have details of the place unfortunately. All arranged by biz partners. So this post is just to flag up the goodies that can be found if you know where to look.

Recent Ratings
Woosbee   1-8-2023 15:57  Acceptance  +1   
pirate1   27-7-2023 13:47  Acceptance  +4   Pre covid butterfly was SGD 50. Last I went same SGD 100. Mummy tips also increased to SGD 100.
123kid   21-7-2023 11:41  Acceptance  +1   
angwen   20-7-2023 20:41  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
micgao   16-7-2023 03:30  Acceptance  +1   Too rich for me
longtimelurker   15-7-2023 09:01  Karma  +4   Off to Singapore soon, hope by biz partners plan a similar experience haha
Mister   14-7-2023 12:00  Karma  +4   SGD1,000 — ouch!
Skepti10   13-7-2023 07:58  Karma  +4   
STFCQuark   12-7-2023 22:14  Acceptance  +3   Can you ask your business partners for the relevant information?