Link: https://www.mistiquessydney.com.au/
Face: 10
Body: 10
Skill & Service: 5/10
GFE: 0/10
Price & Session Length: AUD$200
Repeat: No

TL;DR: Beautiful 10/10 girl, 0/10 service, will not repeat

Was traveling there for a work trip and had some free time after dinner.
Went online and found a bunch of places to go to. Ended up deciding on Mistques for proximity, enticing pictures, and offers discreet access.

Arrived at the location and found that they have a discreet access available on the side alley before 11pm.
The shop is open for business after 11pm but will have to be accessed through the main entrance facing the main street.
Head on in and found the joint nicely lighted like a club as shown online, in a good way

I was greeted by the manager who has asked all the girls to come out. Must have been closed to 10 girls lining up.
All of them were in sexy swimsuit but the quality of the girls' appearance varies widely   

Pick out the tall athletic built olive skinned Colombian , definitely the best looking one out of the lot
She showed me to a room that was blue lighted, bathroom included, as shown in the pictures.
The room was big and has mirrors on the wall, and she looked great in the room. Felt very cyberpunk, very sexy.

Showered alone and had me laid down for the massage.
I tried to make some small talk and found out she was an 'exchange student' and spoke just enough English to get by.
I turned my head sideways and saw her looking at herself in the mirror most of the time.

Probably 10 mins into the massage, she had me turned over and started giving me HJ.
I thought 'awesome! Likely I can get 2 shot in!'. Very mechanical, my load within 10mins, nothing to write home about.
Again she seemed more interested in looking at herself in the mirror than anything else
She wiped me down, and turned me back around for more massage.
Her eyes were mostly focused on the mirror looking at herself before and after I flipped

When she has noticed that I was ready again in after 10-15 mins, she asked me to turn around and I obliged.
Same mechanical , looking in the mirror, monotonous hand motions , probably borderline annoyed and kept going faster and faster until I   
She then did the same routine, and went back to more massage.

After she has done that the 3rd time in 30 mins, I felt like a fucking stud dog being milked for my baby batter.  
Mustering all the Español that I know, I let out a few "tranquilo " in quick succession when she tried to flip me for a 4th time .
Just ran the clock down with the massage, showered alone and left.

No amount of beauty and tight figure can make up for shit service!

Recent Ratings
pirate1   21-7-2023 13:35  Karma  +4   Sigh another shitty service. Good info.
123kid   21-7-2023 11:41  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   13-7-2023 07:56  Karma  +4