Registered 22-10-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2023 18:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Amy - Overpriced and underwhelming prostate massage

Name: Amy: https://141-hk.com/en/A27280-TST ... gasmhealthcare.html
Lang/Nat: Chinese - Some simple English
Body: 1/5 (Nothing to speak of. )
Face: 1/5 (Nothing special - Add 20 years to whatever the photos look like)
Skill: 3/5
Price: 1000 for 70 min body + prostate massage
Repeat: No (perhaps at half the price, but there are way better options for cheaper for both body and prostate massage)

I was in Jordan waiting for a date I had setup on TG group, but unfortunately I was stood up (a story for another day). Annoyed I decided to get a massage on this hot day. My first choice of Cici who was closest in Jordan but she was busy till 6.30 (a positive signal for next time perhaps). Next option was Amy in TST who advertises a prostate massage on her page. 1000 is steep (esp compared to Yoyo my favourite), but it was hot and I was annoyed and just wanted some relaxing so I went with it.

Room was tiny but easy to find near the TST MTR. She was pleasant and, surprisingly, spoke passable english. I showered, got naked went on the bed and she just started the massage without checking which one I wanted. I suppose the initial body massage is standard. The massage was Thai style and she focused a lot on ticklish touch with her nails all over the body. Kinda nice if you are into that kind of thing (I'm not). To be fair the body massage was okay. Not the best I've had, but not bad either. After about 30 minute she asked me which massage I wanted and I went with the 1000 dollar prostate option. She was super happy and took off her top and did a little body 2 body. To be honest there wasn't much to look at and I kept my eyes closed most of the session, relying on my imagination instead.

Later, she got me on all fours like a doggy (good start) and then did more of the nail tickling thing around my nether regions. Then she did some prostate pressing around the perinium. She also did a type of a ball press massage (ouch). I didn't like this part at all so she eased up. Then she got me to turn around and did some more ball squeezy type things, this time more more gently. It was pleasant. She explained this was some kind of 'lingam' massage.

Then came the part I was waiting for. She inserted her finger with the condom inside. Then she said that she will give me a handjob, but I should stop her when I'm close to orgasm. And I was allowed to do this three times. Seemed quite a kinky form of T&D so far. The idea was good, but the execution is where it all fell apart. Her version of prostate massage pretty much meant a handjob with a finger inserted in my bum touching the prostate.

This was an absolute abomination ! She had done well so far, but this last bit that I was paying over the odds for was no better than say a much better body masseuse who can do a bit of anal probing at the end (at half the price). Anyway, no shame in admitting that I did after taking a very long time. And it was relaxing, but I just feel ripped off. The lesson here is that never pay 1000 bucks to a 40+ masseuse no matter how interesting the service looks.

Recent Ratings
relcom888   16-7-2023 11:55  Karma  +3   Prostate massages are such a lost art. Anyone know of a good and reliable provider?
JackTheBat   11-7-2023 18:18  Karma  +10   "stood up (a story for another day)" It's another day, tell us the story.
Mike747   11-7-2023 14:13  Karma  +5   Excellent
banter141a   11-7-2023 05:10  Karma  +5   
magictime12   10-7-2023 15:12  Karma  +4   
frollics1   10-7-2023 11:48  Acceptance  +3   never tried prostrate massage .. maybe one to try.
quoththeraver   10-7-2023 10:31  Acceptance  +1