Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.8/5
Height: 5’3
Skill & Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 60 mins, 1100, + Tips
Repeat: I seldom do repeat

Part 1:

This is my first time to Luna Spa.  Booking was easy.  Initially ask for Mabel who suppose to have good looks, but was recommended Yanis for good service and very young because Mabel was unavailable.  The rooms looked very old, like a old cheap guest house but the shower was surprisingly big.  She undressed and we showered together.  Ds with brown nipples slightly saggy, but acceptable.  BBBJ during shower that was a first for me, I usually shower alone with nothing in other spas. Initially at first glance her looks is not MCOT, big eyes she might be cute 5-6 years ago but not in her 30s.  However she has an excellent personality, very talkative and funny.  Tried hard to speak cantonese which makes her funny and cute, so as the session progresses she started to grows on me.

Anyway nothing special in Part 1.  Can't really call it a massage, but was better than many young locals.

Part 2.

Cat bath from top to bottom and back to the top.  Used her Ds to go through my entire back.  She spent alot of time doing that.  She also did some rimming.  There was no DFK, but I am sure i can try and she would allow, but was not in the mood at the time.  Then she ask me to flip over, cat bath all over, then start BBBJ.  Good suction and rhymns.
Allow access to her LS so I fingered her and asked for a 69 with a full view of her LS.  Not shaved but trim, unfortunately not very wet maybe i am not good at this, so she put some KY to make it easier.  5-6 mins later I blowed my load into her mouth.  

Different from other places, BBBJ and CIM is standard and sold as a complete package for $1100. At least there is no guessing on what will I get, but the downside is standard package will lack that GFE.  

I may explore this place for while.  To brothers out there, any recommendations on good looking girls in this place with decent service?

Karma is appreciated I am trying to up my level  thanks for reading.

[ Last edited by  BigCC at 4-7-2023 01:14 ]

Recent Ratings
quoththeraver   6-7-2023 14:55  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   5-7-2023 14:53  Karma  +4   
myketin   4-7-2023 20:40  Karma  +2   
Mister   4-7-2023 14:33  Karma  +4   Lily is a sweet girl. Keep reporting and the karma will come.
magictime12   4-7-2023 13:47  Karma  +4   Nina is the best for service.
manhands   4-7-2023 07:15  Karma  +4   
zebra   4-7-2023 01:19  Karma  +6