Font size: S M L
[Japan][Fukuoka]小梅Club - もも

Date & Time of Session: 6/30/23, 90 minutes
Name: もも
Link: https://www.koume-club.com/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=46663752
Agent: 小梅Club
Nationality & Language: Japanese
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10. The pics are pretty accurate on the site.
Height: ~150cm
Skill: 6.5/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: Yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: 40000 JPY, 90 minutes VIP
Repeat: Yes

I had initially wanted another girl, ここみ (https://www.koume-club.com/top/g ... /?girl_id=47843358), but when I called in with the generic "外人は大丈夫ですか?" they immediately and very adamantly repeated a hard "NO" multiple times. A few days later, as I was walking through to see what there was to offer in Nakasu, shockingly they beckoned me in. Unfortunately Kokomi wasn't available, but Momo caught my eye. With a bit of Japanese wrangling (all from Duolingo), I managed to keep myself in the playing field and score a first-timer coupon. The front desk boy then asked the tencho to come over, who spoke some english and we conversed about who was available tomorrow. While going through the options, he did call a bunch of the girls "bad bitches" which didn't sit right with me, but I chalk that up to 1. the industry he's in and 2. bitch in Japanese usually referring to slut (ビッチ). He gave me his Line and we coordinated there to book. I chalk the phone interaction up to having a terrible accent speaking Japanese, but in-person the East Asian heritage (lots of people in Fukuoka mistake me for Korean, am ethnically Chinese. As a side note, a lot of the shops have signs in Korean outside that I assume say they are welcome) managed to get me in. I did manage to understand and catch them talking about me outside in Japanese though and I think interrupting them and responding to them in Japanese while doing that allowed me to not get slapped with a gaijin tax. Overall I think Fukuoka is extremely friendly to us other-East Asian gaijins, even if that friendliness requires you to go shop-to-shop to peruse the goods.

On the day of the reservation, I got there around 15 mins before scheduled time, but sat in the waiting room for 30-40 mins while the client before was finishing up. Greeted me with a warm smile, first thing I noticed is how cute she is with a very strong GND vibe. First thing when we got into the room was a bit of small talk - managed to talk a bit about what I wanted to do during the session. Afterwards we moved on to the shower. Momo didn't give me as great of a service during the shower as I have experienced at other soaplands. There wasn't much body-on-body rubbing for the bath. Here I noticed that she's on the smaller side of C cups, would even wager to say they're actually Bs. Nevertheless, very perky and firm, which I like. While cleaning down there, she gave me a cheeky half HJ while looking right into my eyes, which was so very hot.

After the shower, we got into the bath together, where she grinded on me gently and got me hard. As I started to play with her body, she told me no fingers allowed inside (boo!). After a few mins of playing with her and her making these super cute mini-moans that sounded like she was trying to hold in bigger moans, we dried up and got onto the bed. She started licking and sucking my nipples, then started to work her way down for a BBBJ. However, the slow trek down and subsequent backtrack teasing before the BBBJ absolutely drove me insane. Unfortunately the BJ was nothing to write home about. I'm not the biggest fan of BJs, and luckily this was a short session before she took it upon herself to put me in without any lube. She slowly descended, allowing me to feel that she was drenched. I fucked her with just the tip for a bit before going all the way down, while she made those same cute moans the entire time. While on top, she came down to let me move and pursed her lips for a kiss. Unfortunately I think she doesn't like tongue so there was no DFK to be had. I don't like girls riding me for too long, so we didn't stay in cowgirl for too long before going into missionary. If her moans before were cute, the reactions and sounds were even better in mish and doggy, and especially so in doggy as it seems like she helplessly sank down from the pounding. She made me feel like a sex god the way she reacted to me. We swapped back to missionary and I .

With about 30 mins left, we laid together cuddling for a bit while I gave her a back massage. Momo reciprocated and honestly I would've been satisfied if the rest of the time she kept massaging me. I asked if she was ok with some DATY and she obliged. As we got ready for round 2 and the mat, all the caffeine in my system that I had drank earlier that morning came crashing out of my system, along with a wave of exhaustion which meant my little guy had trouble getting back up again. After a bunch of attempts of different ways to no avail, I decided to give up and just continue cuddling. Had a nice conversation with her (partially thru Google Translate) in which I learned she frequented host clubs, showered, and got out.

She definitely isn't as experienced as others are, which is fair given that she started around the end of April, but I still did enjoy my time with her and her looks are right up my alley. Some girls that work in the soaplands are not the most bright either, which is a huge turn-off for me. Thankfully Momo seemed very intelligent. Would definitely tried to book her again (purely off my subjective taste in looks and body) if she was available tomorrow, but alas she is off.

First post here, please let me know if there's anything I can improve on.

[ Last edited by  bearminimum at 30-6-2023 19:49 ]

Recent Ratings
danielyan   24-7-2023 04:54  Acceptance  +1   Was it bbfs?
Asiangaijin   13-7-2023 22:21  Acceptance  +1   
dalanpa69   7-7-2023 14:41  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   3-7-2023 00:35  Karma  +3   Thank you.
CplayerL   2-7-2023 00:46  Karma  +2   
hclarkson1999   1-7-2023 14:43  Acceptance  +1   
alex_french   1-7-2023 09:54  Karma  +6   Thanks
Bust-a-nut   1-7-2023 06:02  Karma  +2   
Cazasole   1-7-2023 05:01  Karma  +2   Fukuoka is severely underrated. The people there are much warmer and accommodating imo compared to Tokyo. Amazing food ...
scrappy   1-7-2023 02:31  Acceptance  +1   Nice report
aamplove   1-7-2023 00:49  Karma  +3   
animefromthebay   1-7-2023 00:01  Karma  +3   
the_rock_tie   30-6-2023 22:26  Karma  +2   Excellent
hkpunter999   30-6-2023 21:55  Karma  +6   
gg1234   30-6-2023 20:49  Karma  +3   Very detailed report. Good job.
JackTheBat   30-6-2023 20:47  Karma  +10   Thanks, see below.
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 30935
Posts 2032
Karma 30569
Acceptance 7318
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2023 00:34  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by bearminimum at 30-6-2023 19:43
please let me know if there's anything I can improve on.

Thanks, good report. You could type in the romanized version of the hiragana/katakana as most of the guys on this board will prefer that format.

I think this is the first-ever report on this forum from Fukuoka.

JtB
Principemx
Nookie Newbie

UID 293670
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 2
Karma 7
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-7-2023 06:38  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 bearminimum's post

Amazing report thank you so much!! I hope I can meet her soon

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   1-7-2023 13:28  Karma  +3   Thank you.