Nationality & Language: Thai and good english
Face:  6/10
Body:8/10
Skill: Very good veggie massage
Service: Has experience, but purposefully held back due to first visit
Price & Session Length:  500 for 60min + tip
Repeat: Why not, good blend of will she/wont she tease with a  solid massage

P1
From reading some reviews, i called ahead to book. They had availability so booked it in (60mins ahead of time)  - Spa is done nicely, two rooms, and the rest are curtains  out front. I got a room, so was a good  start.
They give you disposable pants, but wanted to let her know why i was here, so put them to the side.

Massage was great, i asked for aromatherapy oil, and asked for light amounts. She didnt disappoint. Massage was great and relaxing.
My only point of frustration was the lack of teasing. I genuinely thought i was there for a veggie up until 10mins to go...

P2
Even on the flip, she stayed away from LB, and at this  point that was pretty hard to ignore... She finally asked if i had been before, In my delirium i said no. Rookie!
I followed up with a "but my friend has" which let her then ask what i wanted. She refused anything other than body2body and a HJ.
However even with that, she had skills. Didnt last too long till i was all over her tits. Cleaned me up and followed up with a head massage.

Its  a  solid place for a veggie quality thai massage with  a decent happy ending. Im sure with  frequent visits, you'll get access to much more.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   27-6-2023 14:33  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
magictime12   27-6-2023 13:55  Karma  +4   
ohmicmic   27-6-2023 12:44  Acceptance  +1   so, what's your total damage? price she offer or you asked.if she accept ?
HK_Legend   27-6-2023 05:58  Karma  +7   "She finally asked if i had been before, In my delirium i said no. Rookie!" :) Yes. Practice makes perfect.
mike_duni   27-6-2023 04:16  Acceptance  +1   
frollics1   26-6-2023 22:42  Karma  +1   Original