Subject: Hong Kong JSL - Meh Experience (Thai)
Saltysalsa
Carnal Conqueror

UID 290242
Digest Posts 0
Credits 255
Posts 13
Karma 254
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-4-2023
Status Offline
Post at 21-6-2023 17:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hong Kong JSL - Meh Experience (Thai)

Name: Tian Tian
Link: Got her WeChat I’d
Nationality & Language: Chinese Thailand/speaks and understands English and Chinese
Time: 14:30 PM
Face: 3/5 Cute looking girl, long hair, no make-up on, small mole on cheek/lip
Body: 3/5 Around 5.5, chunky, 38E natural tits, saggy boobs and tummy
Service: 2/5  catbath, cbm skills are below average, no bbbj (not even if u pay extra), KY, not worth the price
Agent: N/A. 141 walkup.
Price & Session Length: $500/30mins, not a time watcher
Repeat: Definitely not
Overall score: 2/5

Summary:
Got time to burn as tomorrow is apparently a holiday. Went for a quickie and decided to try JSL, lots of patrons, start from 7F, most girls are booked or empty. One beautiful looking Chinese on 6F (603C) quote 700, decided to pass for the moment and keep looking.
Found Tian Tian, her boobs is stunning (more on that later), quote HK$500, a decided to go in.
Undress, found her boob is big but a big saggy, started chatting while giving me cat bath.
To the bed, she just sit there, I’m confused and asks should we start, she said she is nervous. Said it’s her first time doing this and she just arrive yesterday (yeah right, every Thai wg said the same thing).
She started by licking my nipples and playing with my balls, then come the cbj. Skills is very lackluster, I can’t even get hard. then she said she is a bit chunky so ask me to do mush. I said ok as I wanna get it over with. She put on KY and I start to pump, asks her to move to doggyz NGL, her boobs moving around while I ram her (big ass mirror on the bedside) is great, she can certainly takes a pounding. I finished, showered and chat a bit. She certainly isn’t a time watcher.
Didn’t give her tips as I thought her service was really meh, at least compare to the thais I’ve tried before.
She asks for my social, I said I don’t have one, she told me to download WeChat and add her later, she will send me some of her photos. I don’t add WG but said ok by taking a pic of her id (if anyone wants it I can send to you).

Will be here until 12th of July, I didn’t asks for photos as the overall experience was substandard.

For peeps who punts on JSL, maybe tried the 6F chinese I mentioned and give a report. Would love to try her next time.
Happy punting!

Recent Ratings
AustrianMan   22-6-2023 00:03  Karma  +2   Would be happy to receive a pic of her and contact details if you still have! Thanks for the report!
zebra   21-6-2023 18:38  Karma  +6